Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

new komei mission bugged?

Can access normal path via Cetus and Navigation.

Attempting to access Steel Path via Cetus gives brief "Acquiring Targets" and nothing else. Attempting to access Steel Path via Navigation shows that the node is locked.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kinch- said:

Attempting to access Steel Path via Cetus gives brief "Acquiring Targets" and nothing else. Attempting to access Steel Path via Navigation shows that the node is locked.

Confirme. SP Mission inaccessible, and trying to launch either from statue does nothing but give a brief loading square.

ive completedd the SP version multiple times.. try it from Navigation instead of the Shrine.

That being said DONT play this one SP if you want the reward Blueprints for the Frame and Weapons.. they are NOT dropping on SP for me atleast.. working fine on Normal.

You do appear to get more of the pearl resource on SP tho.

11 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

Confirme. SP Mission inaccessible, and trying to launch either from statue does nothing but give a brief loading square.

After spamming the Steel Path option from Koumei's shrine for several minutes, it finally matched me with a party and launched the mission. Afterwards, it was finally available via Navigation.

Having the same issue.  If I attempt it from the Koumei Shrine in Cetus, I get "Acquiring Targets" and then nothing.   Despite having completed it on normal, Steel Path version still shows as locked from Orbiter navigation.

31 minutes ago, Kinch- said:

same

I was able to access both versions via the Navigation screen in the orbiter, but I'm unable to access either version of the mission from the Koumei shrine in Cetus. Although I'm not actually sure if it's supposed to do that at all, since I've not had it work. XD

hace 1 hora, LordDragoonis dijo:

interacted with shrine but no mission, states acquiring targets then nothing. theres no real directions

u can start the mission from the orbitator, just bugged in cetus.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG