Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.1

[DE]Danielle

While I don't think this will be much help I'll add this just in case it does.

I did get the Steel Path node to unlock last night (GMT) after buying six out of the eight remaining items in the pearl shop (Ananata BP, Amanata Pressure, Koumei Systems BP, Higasa Reciever BP, Koumei Chassis BP and Higasa Stock BP in that order I believe). Then as with each time I'd been to the shop to find how many pearls I needed I used the Saya's Vision buttons (regular which failed first then the Steel Path version) which worked.

When straight to the shrine after loading into Cetus (Busy Server though I can't remember the number), no other interactions and no fast travel used.)

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse89 said:

The duration is short while you speed but it travels way faster so it covers the same distance as it does with the long duration of slow

After some testing i can say its definitely that way. So it seems to be intentional and not a bug.

I can see reasons for why having it that way is better. Mostly having it not linger to much and only effect one wave of enemy spawns as to not suddenly get overrun as much after using speed on accident. Which would make using the speed prime a bit more forgiving.

But i still don't think its a good change. If having the safety of newer players or accidents in mind was the reason, it still doesn't help that much. Using speed nova on already "difficult" (for the current user) content already almost certainly dooms yourself to having to use a revive. (Speaking from the experience of a pretty new player with nova prime as their first proper endgame frame)
Second. One of the reason i fell in love with nova and made her my first prime was using the speed to gather up enemies. While it still does that to some degree it definitely hard nerfs the usefulness for defense missions or group farms since you have to constantly recast it.
My third point is that even if having to recast speed a lot is the desired gameplay it kind of contradicts her new passive. So not it's basically having a safe ability (slow) that rewards you with energy which you don't usually need that much of when you have a long duration on the slow. And a high energy ability that your forced to almost spam even with a lot of duration which rewards you with more health orbs that either probably wont do enough to safe you from the angry mob charging at you or won't be needed since your using speed prime in a safe way.

Edited by Blyamph

Why no fix on how little you earn doing SP, seem to get 20 almost everytime in normal so getting 25-27 in SP aint worth it, when it take almost a 1+min less time to run it, "Fate Pearls"

14 hours ago, theGOOM said:

nice one.... bought a resource booster just because it worked.....

Don't wanna sound harsh but if you didnt just start playing like this week you should have figured out that it was not meant to work with booster.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amolistic. said:

Well, with the overall damage vulnerability being fixed, if it is possible, can you please look at Equinox's Rest and Rage (most importantly, Rage), this is the only damage vulnerability in-game that cannot be applied to overguard or even demolists because they simply immune to the speed up.

if Nova 4 is allowed to affect them (aka eximus), why Equinox's rage can't? Even her Damage vulnerability can work on them immediately, yet Equinox cannot with her Rage.

caught you in 4k buddy, you wanna make rest and rage rhino even more bonkers 💀

17 hours ago, AdyB2001 said:

There is a saturation problem in the orbiter where most colors look very fried and weird, it kinda ruins some fashions.

What you were seeing before was a wrong coloring of the game filter, so DE fixed it.

Now it is correct because you can clearly see darker tones of the dark color palettes.

Before, many dark shades of blue were mistaken for absolute black, now you can see that it is in fact a dark blue.

5 hours ago, Dark_Horse89 said:

The duration is short while you speed but it travels way faster so it covers the same distance as it does with the long duration of slow

Meh. Even if it is reaching the same distance, i would rather have it work like the slow field. The longer it lingers, the longer it can prime new enemies as they spawn in.

• Like 2

After the update unable to trade anyone. Was able to trade 1 time before the latest hotfix but had to go to maroo to do so. Now dojo doesn't work nor does maroo. PS: While I am not 100% sure but the trade i did was before did the auto steam login.

Edited by --RV--PrimeJok3r
Additional Information

well

i try to try Hildryn's changes and

Thats new augment for balefire looks pretty nice (nice rate of fire - faster kills) but this still no match for normal weapon

aegis still useless even with pillage (if u want control - better use Gloom, if u want support 'mates with energy - voracious metastasis)

no buffs\changes for haven (mby make selection wheel and add hp and energy?)

4 hours ago, Famecans said:

What you were seeing before was a wrong coloring of the game filter, so DE fixed it.

Now it is correct because you can clearly see darker tones of the dark color palettes.

Before, many dark shades of blue were mistaken for absolute black, now you can see that it is in fact a dark blue.

then why is it so inconsistent? why do some colours appear totally different on different items and in different locations? why is my sentinel now deepfried levels of saturation even though i have grey selected and why is my syandana blue when my frame is grey despite using the same colour on the same slot on items that are part of the same set? like something broke here and it kinda needs to be fixed. It's not just in GI lighting either.

Edited by Alaena.
  • Like 1

WE NEED HELP TO CREATE QUALITY CONTENT IN WARFRAME

I believe you are open-minded enough to understand that the number of rounds in disruption missions is extremely high. As you know, to complete a cap, you have to reach the last demolisher at round 45. If I’m just chilling with a Revenant, a comfortable Warframe, it takes me three and a half to four hours. For many players, it's the perfect mission to test our arsenal, but it's a lot of time for a single mission. We also have to add the recording time for level cap 9999 content for the YT channels. You could reduce it to 25-30 rounds so that it could be done in an hour and a half, two hours max, as is already done in Zariman, for example.

Edited by xenonelnobletop

Just now tested many of the updated sentinel weapons. They are STILL gradually worse then Verglas when it comes to the killing stuff at higher levels. Yes, they are capable of killing 50 levels with ease (except Deth Machine Rifle, it begin to fall on 30+ already) but on something higher or 100+ there's literally no competition to verglass, it's fire rate+status chance are just of no competition at all. De, it's just sad at this point. I've not tested all of the weapons but with similar setups they are not near equal, if it was the initial intention.