Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Please remove the wall latch challenge

AeinzPrime

I think anyone who thinks the wall latch challenge is Fine, Actually, should play Koumei in the open world maps and try getting at least half her kills while wall latching. Then they can talk with experience.

Modern DE map design is not made with an ancient, generally unused mechanic in mind.

il y a 4 minutes, Sloth45 a dit :

I think anyone who thinks the wall latch challenge is Fine, Actually, should play Koumei in the open world maps and try getting at least half her kills while wall latching. Then they can talk with experience.

Modern DE map design is not made with an ancient, generally unused mechanic in mind.

Koumei is great in endless mission. Except the unique endless Excavation in Cambion Drift, why do you expect to stay more than the lenght of a bounty in an open world ?

36 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Koumei is great in endless mission. Except the unique endless Excavation in Cambion Drift, why do you expect to stay more than the lenght of a bounty in an open world ?

So your argument that there's no problem using the ability with this challenge, is that... In most missions, you don't get to use the ability enough to see the challenge? I don't think that's as firm an argument in defense of keeping it as you think.

2 hours ago, Sloth45 said:

So your argument that there's no problem using the ability with this challenge, is that... In most missions, you don't get to use the ability enough to see the challenge? I don't think that's as firm an argument in defense of keeping it as you think.

i think he means. Since you dont stay for longer than a bounty usually before resetting, how important can it possibly be to be able to latch onto stuff specifically for one of the challenges?