Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

A demo is supposed to make you want to test the final product

Chewarette

If this 1999 demo was a good ol' demo for a brand new game that'll be coming soon, I can guarantee I wouldn't buy it. There is no cool moment, no "waw", just 3 people talking to each other and you driving along those 3 streets and killing some enemies. Abilities ? What for ?

Needless to say the fact this has 0 of the beloved Warframe aesthetics definitely doesn't help. I felt like playing some sort of random 3€ game with a 25-players peak on Steam.

I really hope the real 1999 is pumped up x10.000, because I won't stand that for more than 10 minutes

• Like 3

There's several objects I've found that look like they were deliberately placed to be functional, but the functionality was removed for the demo. This is 1999, stripped down to the simple exterminate game mode with limited features.

I'd say it does its job relatively well. Shows us the new enemy types and various new mechanics with the enviroment, with a few scattered old mechanics brought back. Top it all off with lots of detail for us who hungered for the 1999 tileset reveal.

• Like 1