Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Un-Official Defense Leaderboard | Lifetime (2.0) |

Capitulate

before u do OD def. pls note that it still might be bugged as hell.  if u see them scale crazy.. like on wave 90 they are rank 8000 or more. than END it at 100. otherwise on wave 101 they will be level 25 again and stop to spawn. and ur doomed.

@capitulate  at the screenshot u see the other names.  as i said 2 egt. the other 2 friends/randoms 

Edited by HansVanHugendong-EGT-

before u do OD def. pls note that it still might be bugged as hell.  if u see them scale crazy.. like on wave 90 they are rank 8000 or more. than END it at 100. otherwise on wave 101 they will be level 25 again and stop to spawn. and ur doomed.

@capitulate  at the screenshot u see the other names.  as i said 2 egt. the other 2 friends/randoms 

do you have screenshots of the levels?

i wondered what happens if you hit L9999 looks like they reset.

Hey, we been told to post here.

We been doing 100 wawes just for fun today in ODD, me and 2 of my buddies..

We posted a thread to prove the nay sayers wrong that it cannot be done and because it's fun to share!  :-)

Here the link..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/155017-doing-100-wawes-in-orokin-derelikt-just-for-fun/

Thanks

Dreamquest.

Edited by dreamquest

Latex Bruderschaft did a new Record for Kepler - Phobos - 65 Waves

Screens

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208701567

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208701672

There is a bug with Leaderboards.. we did it with 4 ppl, one of us is not showing up on the Leaderboard, its scr4mp that was with us too.

Also made a Video, will upload that later so you can see it^^

there should be a rule that u can only enter this leaderboard when u actually LEFT the mission @wave 100 or 105 etc.

(before anyone is mad and sayin "u only want to stay at 1. bla bla"  u can delete my entry.. i dont give a ****)  but rules are rules. we also bugged out @101 before the other 100wave run. (cause we wanted to go for 300+)

umm @capitulate.  what about including  Survivals in this thread? would be great i think

there should be a rule that u can only enter this leaderboard when u actually LEFT the mission @wave 100 or 105 etc.

(before anyone is mad and sayin "u only want to stay at 1. bla bla"  u can delete my entry.. i dont give a ****)  but rules are rules. we also bugged out @101 before the other 100wave run. (cause we wanted to go for 300+)

umm @capitulate.  what about including  Survivals in this thread? would be great i think

Yeah, all of this discussion about the ODD (and current state of the game's defenses in general being bugged) makes the whole thing sort of a joke at the moment. Just going to have to be a ton of people tying.

As for the survival, I know we have suggested that to him also - the problem is that he has been keeping screen shots of the maps  leaderboard every week's end for defense, but not for survival. It would have to be purely on submitted screen shots up to this point (which would then lead to how can you prove that it's in U11). I think he's planning on making another thread for survival probably in U12.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by -XeqtR

To be honest, this thread isn't that bad, as there are no lifetime records for defenses, only weekly ones.

and thats how it should stay given the qty of mechanic updates the game has, every change makes any old stats obsolete, decaying "leaderboards" should continue to remain not pointless static ones.

Normally I would be impressed but I think that's way too far, that's 1/4 of your entire day just in one game of defense its really 1/3 deducting the time that you should be sleeping. And what is it for? A highscore that will only officially be accounted for only for a week? Don't take this the wrong way it is a amazing feat but its also a bit overdose.

Edited by Zulaica

Guest Shibboleet

and thats how it should stay given the qty of mechanic updates the game has, every change makes any old stats obsolete, decaying "leaderboards" should continue to remain not pointless static ones.

Same reason why this thread will be retired when U12 releases.

Normally I would be impressed but I think that's way too far, that's 1/4 of your entire day just in one game of defense its really 1/3 deducting the time that you should be sleeping. And what is it for? A highscore that will only officially be accounted for only for a week? Don't take this the wrong way it is a amazing feat but its also a bit overdose.

Exactly why this thread exists. This makes all those people's high scores last more than a week. It's partially an attempt to bring more incentive to people doing end game high wave stuff. Also, you've never played a game on a Saturday for more than 6 hours? Must be just a casual gamer. Even console gaming kids do more than that man.

Exactly why this thread exists. This makes all those people's high scores last more than a week. It's partially an attempt to bring more incentive to people doing end game high wave stuff. Also, you've never played a game on a Saturday for more than 6 hours? Must be just a casual gamer. Even console gaming kids do more than that man.

I'm not sure if you understand, playing a game for 6 hours on a weekend? Sure. Playing 1 mission for 6 hours straight, no breaks/very short breaks on the other hand sounds mind racking, people complain of repetitiveness but I'm certain this takes it to a new level. Regarding your thread thing it won't get nearly as much recognition as a official record of it which is why I ask is this really worth it? Lastly I wouldn't degrade someone for showing a bit of concern its quite dastardly to be frank, I am not a casual gamer and it is not something to be frowned upon, people have jobs and families to tend to so most can't live to those standards that doesn't even define what being a casual is. As long as you dedicate yourself to a game it doesn't matter how much time you put into it daily. I tip my hat off to you and your group's achievement sir but I have my doubts that people will obtain incentive to do runs that high.

I'm not sure if you understand, playing a game for 6 hours on a weekend? Sure. Playing 1 mission for 6 hours straight, no breaks/very short breaks on the other hand sounds mind racking, people complain of repetitiveness but I'm certain this takes it to a new level. Regarding your thread thing it won't get nearly as much recognition as a official record of it which is why I ask is this really worth it? Lastly I wouldn't degrade someone for showing a bit of concern its quite dastardly to be frank, I am not a casual gamer and it is not something to be frowned upon, people have jobs and families to tend to so most can't live to those standards that doesn't even define what being a casual is. As long as you dedicate yourself to a game it doesn't matter how much time you put into it daily. I tip my hat off to you and your group's achievement sir but I have my doubts that people will obtain incentive to do runs that high.

Who said we never took breaks? There is such a thing as keeping up an enemy who cannot kill the pod for 5min (Shield osprey, roller, etc). Also, are you insinuating that I do not have a job? That's a pretty ignorant assumption. Just because I choose my free time on a game to do something crazy for really not even an absurd amount of time, doesn't mean that I don't have a life. We only have a few runs where it's upwards of 6-7 hours, it's not like we're doing these kind of things every single day (I don't even play every single day) or every single mission. You can be good at a game and not devote your life to it. No one is expecting people to do similar runs of those crazy amounts of time. Like I said, only few maps have those kind of records, there are plenty of others that people can try to break the record for.

The incentive part is more to the people who are interested in doing it already but are deterred by the resetting leader-board. This is also a way for people to log the communities achievements. I'm aware that this is not better than an "official" one - but we don't have that. In my opinion it's better than nothing. Also, perhaps it will give DE a clue that they need to make such a thing a reality. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shibboleet

We have not updated this thread since the odd scaling of enemy units half way through U11. Since this has happened, we have decided to wait until U12 to recreate this thread as an "U12: Survival and Defense leaderboard thread"

See you all there!

Edited by Shibboleet

• 1 month later...