The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Vs. Yang (Rwby)?

kingfirejet

You should see Ruby Red's Scythe. Now that would be perfect for Warframe.

Yeah i've done some analysis on their weapons. I cant see warframe allowing combo weapons of this type. But god i'd love to see the mechanics.

For the record:

Ruby: Semi-Auto SR+Heavy Melee Scythe

Yang: Secondary shotgun dual wield Fisticuff melee. Charge attack if it aint the Dempsey roll you're doing it wrong DE!

Blake: Single Wield SMG secondary with Whip

Weiss: Primary Longsword with probably the best looking and most damaging charge attack in the game. Her range comes in a format i dont expect to see in this game.

Well, who would try and argue with Stan Lee?

On the other hand ... Yang would most certainly win. Both can be real beasts, but Valkyr has that little problem, that she's hitting nothing but thin air half of the time. Try running after some fleeing crewmen while trying to punch them in the face at the same time -

impo3_522923.jpg

Depends on if Valk could beat Yang in a single cast of Hysteria, given that, without its protection, her 50 base shields could barely stop an asthmatic pensioner with a fly swat, whereas Yang has a better grasp of balancing offense and defense.

Also RWBY being what it is, Yang also has the most powerful force in all the Universe to fall back on, Friendship, which as we know from any anime will let the possessor of said power defeat anyone.

Depends on if Valk could beat Yang in a single cast of Hysteria, given that, without its protection, her 50 base shields could barely stop an asthmatic pensioner with a fly swat, whereas Yang has a better grasp of balancing offense and defense.

Also RWBY being what it is, Yang also has the most powerful force in all the Universe to fall back on, Friendship, which as we know from any anime will let the possessor of said power defeat anyone.

That last sentence...

It will attract them...

I can hear the hooves as we speak.

~AbandonThread.gif~

Funny, I was listening to the RWBY soundtrack reading this thread.

Ember Celica alone would beat Valkyr.

Weiss' Myrtenaster would beat them both.

And Pyrrha could own all comers with Miló and Akuó. But this isn't about Pyrrha or Weiss. It's about Valkyr and Yang.

Hmm... Who should win?

Valkyr with two Brakks, one Soma and a pair of Hysteria claws...

- or -

Yang with two shotgun gauntlets...

Problem: You can't dual-wield Brakks. Period. End of Story.

Problem: Valkyr can't swing dem claws without floating in place like an idiot. Missing All the Things.

Problem: Soma's power is worthless if you can't hit the target. And Yang is more of a ninja than most frames.

Problem: Yang catches on fire. I can't imagine that would be any less effective than Ember's old overheat.

Problem: Should Valkyr actually manage to nick Yang... have you seen what happens when people damage her hair?

Thou shalt pick Yang.

Edited by Siubijeni

Problem: You can't dual-wield Brakks. Period. End of Story.

Problem: Valkyr can't swing dem claws without floating in place like an idiot. Missing All the Things.

Problem: Soma's power is worthless if you can't hit the target. And Yang is more of a ninja than most frames.

Problem: Yang catches on fire. I can't imagine that would be any less effective than Ember's old overheat.

Problem: Should Valkyr actually manage to nick Yang... have you seen what happens when people damage her hair?

Thou shalt pick Yang.

It's just a statement, man. Don't be too harsh. :l

I'm sorry if that seemed harsh. That was not my goal. The Problem list is a running joke amongst me and some friends, and its just a way to list counter-arguments... we always follow the actual counter with some other semi-related comment. If it was the first one you're saying was harsh, yeah, looking back that was not smart of me to say... I just couldn't think of anything witty or facetious to say, so I just thought to be emphatic. And the "thou shalt" was just in imitation of his closing statement, haha. If anyone was offended, you have my sincere apologies.

Edited by Siubijeni