Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Um... Can I Have A Zanuka Warframe?

Steelfeathers

I know it may sound stupid, but I kind of want a Zanuka of my own. Where can I contact Alad V to ship me a Zanuka-frame so I can have all the missiles and dispel I want?

I mean... after a while of bullying Alad V constantly just to steal his neural sensor money while getting caught in the missile blast of Zannikins, you kind find yourself wanting, amirite guise? All that tenno reinforcements with a new bow, crop-cutters, and akimbo magnums (I told you it would happen, doubters!)

whywouldntyouwa.jpg

Why wouldn't you want to play as something THIS ADORABLE!

I would blow the Inception horn in order appear comical, but it wouldn't work.

But yes, exactly that.

well even though I like to be comic relief the only real "inception" like frame is the stalker

and he has more than 4 powers for sure

personally I wouldnt want a frame with 4 powers that are exactly the same as others

but this is just me

it (zanuka) is, after all, considered.. an abomination to the lotus, the corpus board and the tenno

except she doesn't wreck. She's getting wrecked.

Not really... Ripline does 1k damage, paralysis can do 700-1000 damage on full shields (with obvious upgrades), and you can never die in hysteria and deal as much damage per hit as the galatines charge attack. Then there is warcry's good melee and armor buff/

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Maybe not literally Zanuka, but I do like the idea of playing as a Quadrupedic Warframe, especially seeing as warframes are built to enhance a Tenno's abilities, if a Tenno comes out with uh... odd shaped limbs, it may happen.

DE, plez? ;~;

Maybe not literally Zanuka, but I do like the idea of playing as a Quadrupedic Warframe, especially seeing as warframes are built to enhance a Tenno's abilities, if a Tenno comes out with uh... odd shaped limbs, it may happen.

DE, plez? ;~;

The Excalibur lore mentions that the first Tenno who came out of the void were kinda twisted, and all sorts of buggered up; maybe some were really twisted up? There's not much in the lore that would actively forbid a quadruped Warframe as of now.

i would want  to have a zanuka type sentinel  with the  nifty little option to wear  it as an armour  i know many will say  that land sentinels will get lost in elevators or   run of somewhere   but  i would like to hear  from those people in particular  so how bout it guys a  ZANUKA sentinel/Warframe armor which actualy adds  some bonuses to your frame  like shields or armor or even health  what do you think :) 

DE, plez? ;~;

Oh I like that idea.

Genetic modifications giving the quadframe faster mobility and/or agility than a fully modded speed Loki. Could be soley around lots of stealth gameplay and speed movements. Specific melee attacks that are claws instead of using weapons ( not like the failure of Hysteria though, it's base melee is just a claw but you still have your melee weapon stats on it ).

Oh I like that idea.

Genetic modifications giving the quadframe faster mobility and/or agility than a fully modded speed Loki. Could be soley around lots of stealth gameplay and speed movements. Specific melee attacks that are claws instead of using weapons ( not like the failure of Hysteria though, it's base melee is just a claw but you still have your melee weapon stats on it ).

Oh hey. There's a New iPod made from month old toddlers. It's standard alarm alone can wake you up the whole day, its systems are built mainly by sensitive intestines and the sheaths covering the plates of the case are made from Tears.

HOOOOORAY! MORE IDIOTS

well even though I like to be comic relief the only real "inception" like frame is the stalker

and he has more than 4 powers for sure

personally I wouldnt want a frame with 4 powers that are exactly the same as others

but this is just me

it (zanuka) is, after all, considered.. an abomination to the lotus, the corpus board and the tenno

And that makes Zanuka sad. All she wants is hugs and love... and to assimilate you into her. :P

On topic I would like a Zanuka-styled helmet for Valkyr or Zanuka parts to put on our Sentinels.

I know it may sound stupid, but I kind of want a Zanuka of my own. Where can I contact Alad V to ship me a Zanuka-frame so I can have all the missiles and dispel I want?

I mean... after a while of bullying Alad V constantly just to steal his neural sensor money while getting caught in the missile blast of Zannikins, you kind find yourself wanting, amirite guise? All that tenno reinforcements with a new bow, crop-cutters, and akimbo magnums (I told you it would happen, doubters!)

whywouldntyouwa.jpg

Why wouldn't you want to play as something THIS ADORABLE!

I know where that face is from.

Oh hey. There's a New iPod made from month old toddlers. It's standard alarm alone can wake you up the whole day, its systems are built mainly by sensitive intestines and the sheaths covering the plates of the case are made from Tears.

HOOOOORAY! MORE IDIOTS

But his idea isn't about a quadruped Warframe made from other frames like Zanuka, its about a quadruped Warframe that is just one Warframe twisted by the Void to be like that.

I know where that face is from.

The very emotions you'll be showing me real soon.

Oh I like that idea.

Honestly, I really like the idea of stealth gameplay. Almost like playing Tenchu Z (and only Tenchu Z because I haven't played any of their other games than that one) except with a quadruped. Of course though I can see the pain and hassle of introducing a new animation set just for a frame like that one, and would probably foresee that it won't be added in the (near) future. I am hoping for something like it though.

Edited by Totik