The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Needs A Visual Overhaul.

Rhorge

Right now this gun just doesn't make sense. How on earth does it work is the magazine is attached to to the side of a single barrel? Besides that, the color palette is almost repulsive and the weird rings on the end of the barrels are downright silly. I love the Hek because it sounds and feels amazing, but looking at it any longer is feasible to give me cancer.

That little handle thing isn't the magazine, that's a grip. The hek is left handed, the tenno is just holding it wrong.

Did you reload it lately? Your character takes that sucker right off, I'm pretty damn sure it's a magazine.

Heks reload would make more sense if it was breach loaded.

DEAR GOD. yes. yes. 

yes? i have nothing else to say other than yes. how it operates currently breaks my brain.

and as far as i'm concerned, that's still the Foregrip. and the Tenno are just stupid. because that can't be a magazine. it's literally impossible.

i've long since wanted to like Hek. but i just couldn't stand the way it looks + it's little quirks. 

and where's our reloading shell by shell so that Hek can keep moving shells, but needs a few seconds to load all the tubes for that super high Burst damage?

Hek would really benefit from having a reload of that style.

however the overall style, i'm okay with. it looks a bit silly, but it does have a visual theme to match it's design, according to Lore. squeezing out every ounce of power from every single shell, and focusing it into an 'accurate' cloud for longer range engagements.

i must admit though, those 'muzzle brake' things look really weird. why not just traditional Muzzle Brakes? they would look pretty awesome if they even spit some fire when you shot. especially if the effect cycled onto each barrel as you emptied the 'magazine'. 

That's not a magazine thats the Tenno saying "Oh S#&$! I just broke my gun, better stick that back on."

my sides.