Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fleeting Expertise Is Too Good Not To Use, And Game Breaking. (With Math)

Kilzoth

Man you guys are really adamant about killing this one off. I wonder what's next on the agenda?

EDIT: Just as I thought.. Upon further investigation. Most of you nerf herders have less than 200 hours in game, one even 50 some odd hours. None higher than mastery rank 7. All somewhere between 200-1000 missions.

I urge everyone and the devs to dig a little deeper before making/requesting drastic changes to the game. I have my doubts on whether some of these requests are from those who've experienced/explored all that there is to this game.

Edited by sushidubya

Scaling is much more better in this update, you know? By the way, Blessing is designed to give INVINCIBILITY! You came here yabba yabba about invincibility being broken. Guess what? Most people don't hate it! Do you know what do I feel when trinity is in my squad? SMOOTH RUN! YIPPEE! and do you know what people said when I used trinity? OH, THANK GOD. IT'S TRINITY! <3 THANKS FOR HEALING.

This is why I said that there are too many childish opinions. YOU DIDN'T THINK WHAT MAJORITY THINKS. People who play support role deserve BETTER!

Edited by Antonie_Van_Leeuwenhoek

Man you guys are really adamant about killing this one off. I wonder what's next on the agenda?

EDIT: Just as I thought.. Upon further investigation. Most of you nerf herders have less than 200 hours in game, one even 50 some odd hours. None higher than mastery rank 7. All somewhere between 200-1000 missions.

I urge everyone and the devs to dig a little deeper before making/requesting drastic changes to the game. I have my doubts on whether some of these requests are from those who've experienced/explored all that there is to this game.

hmmm. Attacking math the characteristics of the poster. Yea... your post is highly relevant and completely correct.

So what if somebody has x hours or y hours. If they use math that works with the constraints present then it doesn't matter.

This game is loosing what it has to offer. We basically move by swinging axes in a circle, we press 4/3 then move on, also a smidgen of aiming. The high level stuff isn't new either because

a.) you have invincibility

b.) its driven by unbalanced content

c.) it is focused around as much CC as possible so you can slowly kill every enemy. Cause thats fun.

Scaling is much better in this update, you know. By the way, Blessing is designed to give INVINCIBILITY! You came here yabba yabba about invincibility is broken. Guess what? Most people don't hate it! You know what do I feel when trinity is in my squad? SMOOTH RUN! YIPPEE! and do you know what people said when I use trinity? OH, THANK GOD. IT'S TRINITY! <3 THANKS FOR HEALING.

This is why I say that there're too many childish opinions. YOU DIDN'T THINK WHAT MAJORITY THINKS. People who play support role deserves BETTER!

Just because it is a support class does not mean it is okay to give invincibility for such long periods of time. Also, you are being lured in by the skinner box where your only objective is just to farm for loot, you are not actually playing for fun with that type of mindset.

Also, saying the word childish does not validate your claims, it makes you look like you lack the language skills required to respond in an effective manner. 

The majority is not always right. If it was the earth would be flat.

Also, please for the love of god work on your grammar... it is painful to watch somebody use the word childish and have so many errors.

If something is ridiculously overpowered causing everyone to lose fun...  YES it needs to go.  However, I don't see 90% of the player base looking to be permanently invisible or invincible.  I don't even think it's fun to drone on looking at everyone's health bar and pressing 4 when needed.  (granted it's part of being a good Trinity player and Trinity players are invaluable) but what's happening here with this combo is not ruining anyone's gaming experience.

^ basically this, if something was considered so OP that everyone would want it, wed only see teams of loki/trinity's going off the examples in this post, but we dont, many dont like trinity because she has no big flashy pew pew/kabooms and its a similar situation with loki.

you can just as easily pick any of the other corrupted mods/combos for many other frames and make up the exact same argument.

on a side note, yes blessing makes every1 invincible but ppl can still die if taking too much dmg in the face during the recast, i like how its mostly talk of trinitys blessing as being "OP" and not vaubans vortex/bastille, novas mprime, nyx's chaos, frosts snowglobe, mags pull, rhino's skin/stomp, and likely many more that are either stupidly highly effective or spammable.

even funnier when its ppl calling for nerfs on whats basically their teammates who help them in co-op.

Edited by Methanoid