Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Or Lanka?

Mr.ominous

Question

I couldn't find a post Damage 2.0 post on this subject. I am wondering which rifle you consider to be the best for void missions and long survivals. I want to use one of these rifles with max shred or metal auger to take out a number of people in a line and headshot heavies. Do not say Soma because I already have it and I want greater ammo efficiency for survival missions.

10 answers to this question

Vectis may be good. It has 1 round per clip, which lets you fully utilize the charged chamber or primed chamber mod (increase bonus damage for the first bullet in the mag clip) and since vectis only has 1 round per clip. It's also an impact damage type, so it's good against enemies with shield. Damage can be further increased with serration as well as using concussion (its natural damage type).

Lanka is good too. But so is vectis. They both have a decent crit rate.

Lanka's bullets have travel time and have to be fully charged in-order to fire, but it has like 10 bullets per mag clip. It has electric elemental as it's base like the synapse. It's also a silent weapon. Damage can only be increased by serration since its base damage is electrical.

... Damage can only be increased by serration since its base damage is electrical.

Stormbringer and/or the 1st or 3rd (non-electric) elemental mod you slot will boost the base damage also. Pure elemental weapons work differently than physical damage.

Edited by Hikiso