Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Nerf Megathread - Post Your Thoughts!

Kato-san

Fall off damage Ouch :*(

My personal opinion is, impact damage I ok with, Fall off damage, We all seen this coming so I ok with that, (hek all over again).

But why add more spread? was not those two enough?

Patch notes:

Brakk change:

-Damage slanted towards impact damage.

-Little more spread added.

-Fall off added (10-20m)

Edited by MindlessWar

I approve, it is nice to see it closer to the level of other pistols. At it's previous power it was beating regular shotguns by a lot in it's ease-of use and the lack of drop-off.

Remember, you can still circumvent damage fall-off by shooting through volt's electric shield. Something I dearly hope is a feature. Because it is so much fun to use with the Hek.

It just needs a minor reduction in overall damage to bring it closer into line with the other Shotgun Pistols. What is it currently running? Something like 2.5 times greater damage compared to the Bronco Prime? Just reduce that lead and maybe drop the Proc chance just a smidge.

Fall off damage is kinda be pointless as its main use is fairly close range cluster spam. Yes you can snipe with it but most of its kill power comes from being close with it anyways.

Edited by Brasten

Of course they made it Impact, its easily the least useful of the 3.

My reaction: HELL YES!

Now people might actually use other sidearms if they have the Brakk.

I still think it needs to be brought lower, honestly.  It was the king sidearm by a huge margin.

I have the Brakk. Its unranked. Not everyone uses a weapon just because its good.

Edited by ElectiDei