Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If De Started Selling Prime Stuff In The Market?

Divinehero

I would be angry. Because, you know, pay4convinience, but... Seriously?
It's nice to have weapons buyable for plat, but the strongest ones available only in-game, impossible to buy. It looks less P2W-ish.

Prime Access was enough of a bad idea. Prime gear on Market? Nope.

Not to mention it would be lorebreaking. Come on, prime weapons, weapons of the Orokin, so hard to get, but you can buy them in some Corpus shop? Nu-uh.

Putting prime stuff on the Market would make it no longer special. Primes are only supposed to come from the Void, so unless Darvo gets into the void and starts supplying us with stuff, I can't see this hapenning. 

Didn't you buy Ember Prime from "the market"?

How is it any different? Is it because yours came bundled with platinum too? That makes it ok?

How is it any different? Is it because yours came bundled with platinum too? That makes it ok?

I think the difference is with 'Limited time offers' Similar to Founders Packages. 'If you were around for the first X weeks of this frame you could buy the suite package for it, otherwise you need to farm hard core to get that.'

Technically yes, but I'd be willing to bet that most people who bought the Prime Access pack didnt buy it because of Ember Prime.  They bought it because it was an amazing deal.  The Ember Prime was just a bonus.

I personally did buy the Prime Access and for the reason stated above, I have ranked up my Ember Prime to 30 and havent really touched her since.

Adding prime weapons and frames to the market would make the game pay-to-win, and on top of that there would be no point to go into the Void in its current form.  You said you want to get Fang Prime, but once you buy it from the market and rank it up what are you gonna do with it from there.  I mean you have no reason to go back into the void now, you got you're fang prime and theres no point in taking your fang prime back into the void to farm any other prime weapons or frames because they are all in the market.

There needs to be some kind of gear chase in the game to keep people playing the game