Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

What about using formas on mods? It would reset the mod to its 2nd level (but since it's basically "prestiging" in warframe for using formas, the 2nd base level would be the first level for the forma'd mod), and you'd be able to upgrade it one or two levels past the regular threshold that we now have for mods. Although, I see this as only a one or two-time deal, since doing it multiple times, while extremely expensive, would eventually make the game unbalanced. I'd assume once the forma has been applied to the mod, it would change the border's color (maybe to a vibrant gold?).

Or formas wouldn't be used for mods, but you'd either pay a plat/credit fee for prestiging it instead? Does anyone think this is a good idea? 

NOTE: This shouldn't work on EVERY mod, since I assume that there are already mods that are powerful enough as is? I thought this up when I was with a friend on warframe. I was stating that even when playing alone on mid to high levels, maxed out Vitality/Redirection may not be enough without dipping into your revives sometimes, so increasing the maximum threshold somehow through "prestige-like" means sounds like it could work. HOWEVER, if it costs credits, it shouldn't cost much, as getting some mods maxed out are VERY expensive, so there'd be more reason than just farming for items to trade or make, but to FURTHER enhance the mods you've already obtained, which could result in more credit and fusion core management in the long run (But they'd increase the required progression between each rank of the mod, so as to somewhat balance the mod leveling).

Edited by InfinityBeing