Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

On 11/4/2016 at 7:03 PM, Hunter126 said:

Unfortunately throughout it's 2 years of activity this thread appears to be inactive for about over a year now.

Someone else did make a 3rd Index but that index seem to be AFK as well.

Luckily I made the 4th Fan Concept Index which you can find mine right here.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/663689-new-fan-concept-index/

We gonna have to stick with my thread until one of the threads return.

Thank you Hunter126 for your hard work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the place to post a suggestion but here goes anyways. Now that Tenno are established as the pilots and Warframes givin a place in lore as more then just a badass space ninja. the world and playable mechanics need cohesion. Maps with estranged telemetry should be phased out, lose the random, if were attacking a grineer ship the whole ship should be available, and to that end missions could be lengthy or segmented have a more fulfilling purpose. Why sabotage the engines when we could have a whole ship sabotage, take out navigations and communication,  then sabotage weapons and then the engines. these maps should be actual places and have real objects not just be randomly generated. 

While im at it lets get more backstory to the Grinner and Corpus too please. We know the Grineer use to be builders but now all they build is war. can we get something on this? why arn't they cloning something "prettier" why did they forsake a more natural sexy way of reproducing for pure cloning, why do they only make war now?

and the Corpus are they even really bad guys or just space junk vendors? who don't we have more varity in missions relating to them like instead of 'stealing data' how about more physical thefts, breaking into  cargo ships for certain items (Mods, warframe parts, weapons. or even intagable mcguffins.

Lastly.  The catch phrase for this game is "Ninja's play for free" but I don't feel much like a ninja, the stealth mechanics desperatly need work. why is it even a little jump is like 10 feet? I don't wanna launch my self like a firework just to clear a chest high well or small ledge that every enemy behidn the one back your behind can see. We need field of vision cones displayed on map, sound blips so we know were making noise, and better enemy association with being detected yet. One guy spotting you should't trigger the whole room to automatically scatter for alarms with the guy at least radioing his nearby's or shouting out.

On 12/27/2016 at 10:42 AM, Astariia said:

Not sure if this is the place to post a suggestion but here goes anyways. Now that Tenno are established as the pilots and Warframes givin a place in lore as more then just a badass space ninja. the world and playable mechanics need cohesion. Maps with estranged telemetry should be phased out, lose the random, if were attacking a grineer ship the whole ship should be available, and to that end missions could be lengthy or segmented have a more fulfilling purpose. Why sabotage the engines when we could have a whole ship sabotage, take out navigations and communication,  then sabotage weapons and then the engines. these maps should be actual places and have real objects not just be randomly generated. 

While im at it lets get more backstory to the Grinner and Corpus too please. We know the Grineer use to be builders but now all they build is war. can we get something on this? why arn't they cloning something "prettier" why did they forsake a more natural sexy way of reproducing for pure cloning, why do they only make war now?

and the Corpus are they even really bad guys or just space junk vendors? who don't we have more varity in missions relating to them like instead of 'stealing data' how about more physical thefts, breaking into  cargo ships for certain items (Mods, warframe parts, weapons. or even intagable mcguffins.

Lastly.  The catch phrase for this game is "Ninja's play for free" but I don't feel much like a ninja, the stealth mechanics desperatly need work. why is it even a little jump is like 10 feet? I don't wanna launch my self like a firework just to clear a chest high well or small ledge that every enemy behidn the one back your behind can see. We need field of vision cones displayed on map, sound blips so we know were making noise, and better enemy association with being detected yet. One guy spotting you should't trigger the whole room to automatically scatter for alarms with the guy at least radioing his nearby's or shouting out.

I like your suggestion but no this is a fan concept Index. it is meant to store fully-made concept threads.

Edited by Hunter126

Boss Battle Reworks (Lorewise, basically more cutscenes, morality choices and different outcomes)

Zanuka Redux: A fellow Tenno is captured, will you complete her mission or abandon it to save her?

Sargas Ruk Redux: Are you honorable enough to fight Ruk in a one-on-one duel, or are all Grineer just dogs to you?

Dojo Ideas: To give players more reason to hang out together, even if it's for silly fun.