Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

17 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

As new tenno awaken, the community grows with the young still unaware that this indexer is AFK.

Siubijeni has disappeared for 2 years now.

What?

Hmm, just complying with standards in my case I guess.

I thought indexing was a thing because the topic was pinned (or I think it is).

3 hours ago, MandzPH said:

What?

Hmm, just complying with standards in my case I guess.

I thought indexing was a thing because the topic was pinned (or I think it is).

It is pinned because The index was seen as something helpful to be pinned however nobody has yet to unpin it.

Wish I'd known this existed.... maybe it's why my concepts haven't gotten a lot of traffic. Here they are: all of them are original warframe concepts.

Lwa - South-American Magic-based Frame

Castor & Pollux - the twin frames

Caesium - another time-based warframe concept

Agrigor - the Farmer

Thank you!

Can I ask you to add my warframe concepts in the list ? (Ark, Styx, Jet, Ex and Liza)

And this sentinel/pet rework thread : 

I have some more in stock, I'll stay tune when I update my threads, thanks in advance :clem:

Idk if this goes here or if you guys are interested but I thought of a nifty concept augment mod for Harrow. 

Shielded allies

Gives teammates shields within a 50m radius. Each hit grants 5/10/20 shield. Plus it chains incoming enemies for the duration of the ability. 

Subject to change and balance. *

i have to index my own crud, because i post a ton

would you put a side note thing for my index in your index?

no idea... 

Spoiler

many of my indexed things are archived though, including my 2 joke warframes

yomomma and the techno viking, which i cannot even find their links T T

i miss yomomma, that one was such a hoot

Spoiler

how do i find Yomomma the overpowered warframe

Spoiler

can i get her number?

Spoiler

one sided jokes

Spoiler
Spoiler

that only make me laugh

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

Hello, I just wanted to stop by and make a few suggestions for added items into the game that might possibly immerse players more because i cant find a good forum here to post an idea.

1. Melee weapon: Neo Noragami. Description: Like the Nikana (but without a sheath) would be like a Wakasashi sword. a medium sized straight topped blade with a tanto style point. Signature melee weapon of Shadouuoka Warframe (mastery rank 8)

2. Melee weapon: Laser sword (lightsaber) Description: like a plasma sword, but a blade made of pure energy. does heat and electrical elemental damage. (Mastery rank 8)

3. Secondary Weapon: Hoshi. Description: Like the throwing stars in the game already, are razor sharp and can inflict bleeding/slash damage as a status affect. Signature secondary Weapon of Shadouuoka Warframe (Mastery Rank 8)

4. Primary Weapon: Tenmetsu. Description: Is a bow designed by Shadouuoka for stealth and ranged takedowns. Can inflict bleeding/Slash damage and knockdown. (Mastery Rank 8)

5. Warframe: Shadouuoka. Description: Mastery in stealth and telekinesis, can dispatch targets up close or from a distance. Backstory: Exiled from duty as a hitman and cast away to survive on his own. Shadouuoka was abducted by Alad V to be experimented on, but escaped from imprisonment and was taken in by Lotus to become a lethal warrior in the art of shadow warfare, hence the name Shadouuoka which is Japanese for Shadow Walker. (Estimated platinum cost for frame from the market: 250 to 300)

Powers for Shadouuoka warframe:

1: Rip (Description): Reach out with the power of telekeniesis to rip a target in half. (costs 25 energey per use)

2. Push (Description): Reach out and send a target flying backwards causing them to fall down. (costs 50 energy per use)

3. Shadow Walk (Description): Become invisible to all enemies and gather health back while shadow walking if wounded. (Costs 75 energy per use)

4. Obliterate (Description): Reach out and lift one or multiple enemies with the power of telekinesis and utterly destroy them, ripping them limb from limb (Costs 100 energy per use) (can also be used on other harder enemies and bosses to inflict more damage)

Signature weapons:

Melee: Neo Noragami Tanto katana

Secondary: Hoshi Throwing stars

Primary: Tenmetsu Bow

other suggestions:

Tenmetsu arrow skin

Shadouuoka Warframe Concept (*IMAGE IS NOT MINE*): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/18/97/a718979f97894e46769e433598ba5599--ninjas-warriors.jpg

Tenmetsu Bow Concept (*IMAGE NOT MINE*): http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/dd/aa/90/ddaa907998926a020cd6c03a036c2dd5.jpg

Hoshi Throwing Stars Concept (*IMAGE NOT MINE*): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/37/80/a73780aba4b07fa172014a3af3bdcba7--ninja-gear-knife-throwing.jpg

Tenmetsu Arrow Skin Concept (*IMAGE NOT MINE*): http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3iS8gBWBxyE/UFYsL0xncMI/AAAAAAAANrE/5eULOMkMJ2g/s400/heretic_composite_bow_arrows__perspective_view_by_samouel-d4rjyiq.jpg

Neo Noragami Sword Concept (*IMAGE NOT MINE*): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f6/10/63/f61063439f8883459e4ffa47a858dd1f.jpg

Thank you for your time devs. made a great game :) please add this warframe, would love to see it and i would sure as hell buy it.