Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Is It Possible For You To Buff Boar Prime Sfx Please?

NeroGrave

Currently, its sound doesn't really feels like it has the "kick". Buff its sound to be more "shotgun-ish" please. Atm, it feels like a pew pew shotgun to me, or a Hek which has been equipped with a 200% Hush mod. I don't know if you guys like it, but it just sounds like a toy shotgun to me.

I don't play CoD, I get your point, but its a shotgun nonetheless. At least have it a bit more "blast" sound, something like Brakk but not too loud like the Hek since rapid fire would be noise pollution. Even Soma's sfx has much more "kick" relevant to its power.

buff isn't the word for this.

but Audio gets changed and updated all the time, so it will probably happen at some point if the audio isn't fitting, just not in a hurry, the sound team probably has many other audio that they have planned on working on already. 

buff isn't the word for this.

but Audio gets changed and updated all the time, so it will probably happen at some point if the audio isn't fitting, just not in a hurry, the sound team probably has many other audio that they have planned on working on already. 

Well yeah, I just think that this feels like a "sfx nerf" to me from the original Boar back in the day. Now they even tuned down Boar's sfx to be similiar with Boar Prime :(

If you notice, all the prime weapons have a slight "pew pew" (I would know because I have all primes, you jelly bro?). So it's nothing special.

Having a slight pew pew is fine, but not to the point of ONLY pew pew as it is currently.(I have all prime weapons too except for the Founders', no need to be jelly bro, its nothing special either). I mean, having 3 barrels on this shotgun but only hearing pew pew is a slight putoff to me. If it was a Latron Prime, its normal since its single barrel and a small one at that. But shotguns are meant to sound powerful, and atm it doesn't have the "boom" its needs.

hyper-realistic trash noise. can't we have some guns that sound like they belong in a sci-fi setting? kthx

So because it's a sci-fi setting, it has to sound like an utterly weak?

wat.

It sounds straight out horrible (I hate to sound harsh). Not fitting at all for such a powerful wep.