Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Time For A New Plot Twist Don't Ya Think?

Magister_Zel

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/139654-lotus-project-conspiracy-pt-3-lotus-has-always-lead-tenno/?hl=%2Blotus+%2Bproject+%2Bconspiracy

uhh no... We killed the Orokin because they made the infested, and used that to kill millions of innocent people in order to kill the sentients... because you know... Orokin being humans and all its always good to just NUKE EVERYTHING!!!

So then after the war ended the Tenno slaughtered the already defeated and surrendering Orokin empire...let's use both sides of the story, there are no innocent or good guys in this game, there is a reason why the stalker wishes to punish the Tenno for their crimes

No new twists before the existing ones are fleshed out plz. I'd rather want to see how things develop between the current factions... and aren't infested already overrunning the solar system. Do we really need another one to run it over at the same time?

It does seem we are being used by her, good plot point.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OOH! this is nice.

oh my :O

Yes, this is so badly needed and the reason another game should fill this void.

IKR?, "would you kindly kill all the Grineer" said the lotus.

:O omg This would be the biggest twist in gaming history.

Am I going crazy or does this thing called multiquote exist.

Speculation.

Not fully. We know from the Excalibur lore entry that the Tenno are those who survived and made it back from the Void. Just "twisted", which can be taken as deformed or mutated. Considering they also got Void driven powers, I'd go with "mutated" as a fair description. They could have been volunteers, they could have been conscripts. Although generally once you screw over conscripts once its generally a poor idea to stuff them into super suits and given them weapons. I'd bank of voluntary explorers. Although maybe the Orokin were that stupid/desperate and armed the magically powered conscripts. We know how that usually ends... not well for the people who did the forced conscripting.

Speculation would be that the Tenno are clones. The Orokin found a subset of people that could survive the void and get "void" powers. And that the Orokin just kept clone and shoving the clones into the Void after they "made" the first batch. More speculation, which would be a tidy explanation as to why all Rhinos look like Rhino. Again this is hard core speculation in this paragraph because we no nothing about how the Void alters people, or even that it would alter the person the same way each time.

here's a plot twist
we're actually the bad guys

the stalker gives us the option of allying with him to repent our sins and hunt down the rest of the tenno who don't join him

50/50 split on the warframe base, except now we work for the stalker/his masters if he has any

here's a plot twist

we're actually the bad guys

the stalker gives us the option of allying with him to repent our sins and hunt down the rest of the tenno who don't join him

50/50 split on the warframe base, except now we work for the stalker/his masters if he has any

The stalkers "masters" were killed by the Tenno, I wish to pick a side I'd go with stalker and I doubt it'd be 50/50 maybe 70/30 everyone I know loves the stalker

I got the most perfect plot twist and story set up. Check it out. Wrote this weeks ago.

Alad V is actually a female, they come back to life and fall in love with Rhino because of how buff he is. Theres a twist though! Alad V wants more of a serious relationship and Rhino only wants to stomp dat &#!, without ironskin if I may add *wink wink*.

Alad V logs into facebook and talks mad trash about how bad of a boyfriend Rhino is. Rhino calls Alad V, or sends her a inbox message saying this.

"Me Rhino, you Alad. Me Rhino no want you Alad. Alad too loose, Rhino need smaller woman. *Thumps chest and says UG*"

We have all seen Rhino and we all agree he has the biggest @#&$ Plate. He needs a real woman. So he meets Nova, a tight hot chick with the love of crushing her enemies. Of course Rhino does not care about her personality but instead he sees what every male warframe player sees.

So yeah, he falls in love.

I have a lot more to this story but we don't want DE's servers to be full instantly with new players. Seriously I don't know why they don't make me staff for all my good ideas.

Your idea is good too though... I just think we need more romance.

Edited by Tulzscha
removed inappropriate content

OMFG!! I GOT IT!!

If you EVER played Borderlands 2 you will know this!

A new HEAVY Armor Alien race (like @(*()$ Ancient with regenetating shield and Gorgon), attacking the most valuable possesion of the Sol system, the Void Vault! (listen to me, it gets interesting here). Because of the corupted tech, Lotus gets somewhat HACKED! Send the Tenno on a suicidal mission BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! HERE COMES A NEW GRINEER General that tells us whats this on about, WE OF COURSE DO NOT BELIVE IT AND WE DO THE MISSION CAUSE WHY NOT...................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ZANUKA CONTACTS US AND ASK'S FOR OUR HELP! ZA PLOT IS HERE! Lotus is 120% normal (uncorrupted) BUT wants to ally with Grineer and the new general cause she doesn't belive we (Teenos) can save the Sol System (to be honest ima taking my own story as a insult -.-) BUT WE DO IT! NOW Lotus has to explain why she pretended to be hacked AND MOSTLY Why did she send us in a suicidal mission!

From there the DE's can come with ANYTHING! Literally the options are infinite! Lotus REALLY got hacked or lotus got corupted OR the General works with the new race OR ETC ETC ETC!

Yup, add a bunch of dub step and an annoying robot and you'll have yourself a GOTY