The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paying 50 Plat For Ember Prime Systems

I'm so sick of grinding for the keys and waiting through recruiting chat, that I just want to pay for the Systems and get it over with.

My proposal is that we do your T3 Captures until Ember Prime Systems drops, when it does, invite me to your dojo and I'll trade you 50 plat.

Whisper me online if you're game.

but think about it: you can do like 8 runs and get one and you are paying with only 50 plat for that one time when they wasted all those other keys on you?

not a very good deal if i had to say so myself

you are going to have to compensate the person for their time, effort, and keys

Edited by Anatolius

but think about it: you can do like 8 runs and get one and you are paying with only 50 plat for that one time when they wasted all those other keys on you?

not a very good deal if i had to say so myself

you are going to have to compensate the person for their time, effort, and keys

It's a gamble, clearly. T3 capture keys sell for 5-6p, but if the key supplier happens to get systems first try, they gain more plat than they would have if they hadn't took me or sold it.

Compose it better, but i accept that i was wrong.

Or just read before you post. If after that you still don't understand, it sounds like a personal problem.

Edited by misoru2012

Considering all things, it's not a bad deal. The keys sell for like 5 plat each, but you get to actually get the reward at the end. In effect, this is just getting 50 plat for inviting someone along with you on keys you'd use anyway. So less use of the recruit channel, I guess.

I have done over 100 T3 captures with no systems. I see no reason to believe that my luck will suddenly change.

but someone else might not have good luck either but you never know until you try but that is still kinda wasting keys

I can not, however, dictate who decided to help you (someone may help you out!)

I do, however, wish you luck that someone will exchange keys with you

No seriously, it's fine for those who read the topic post.

i would just like to point out that what your suggesting to do in the op... is frowned on by DE.

ive seen similar threads getting locked/deleted, and im sure the poster got a little trouble for it.

your asking for trouble.

not only by the title, but by what your actually asking for too.