Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanning Infested Crawlers; I Give Up.

Xarfrax

I give up, i'm done playing hide & seek  with the removal of fixed infested missions.
Have fun getting 30 scans of the crawlers when the missions they infest are random and the enemy spawns are random.
And let's pretend the lobbers don't exist, the horror...THE HORROR!

The idea is fun and refreshing, but for those wanting to complete their codex this is stupid. We can even scan friendly Grineer & Corpus again thanks to the whole invasion thing, but infested nooohoohooohooo.
/rant

-Xarf

The infestation invasion in Neptune has quite a few crawlers per run.

Did 5 runs of Galatea and saw 3-5 lobbers per run and a few toxic ones.

I dont really like infested being randomly thrown everywhere either but might as well use this opportunity to get the codex done with.

The codex is a good IDEA, but i personally think that it should be changed to: whenever a mod drops from an enemy, and you pick it up, it is recorded in the codex which monster it dropped from. hence, the ONLY stuff that would show is stuff you've gotten, and you can backtrack to see where you found it. stupid scanner. not even wasting my time on that.

Wonder when we will start seeing item sites and gold selling sites for DE.  You can just tell by some of the folks prices in trade chat.

3 guys in a row sell contagious spread for a reasonable 10 to 20plat.  One guy buys it all, next time it goes for 60plat.  At least China benefits from this update.

Xini? Xini! XINI!! NOOOOOOO!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DE?

Seriously, Xini was like a rite of passage for us. When someone joined our clan, we took them through their first new weapons, their initial mods, how best to use their powers. And when they got to the right level, we would say "I think you're ready to see Xini now". I'll never be able to do that again :(.

I feel sorry for anyone who didn't painstakingly grind for or extremely luckily got Contagious Spread.

And this. Oh god, this. Crawlers were rare enough before, but this is ridiculous. Toxin damage is vital in making weapons do more than tickle enemies after the Damage 2.0 blanket nerf. Without it, there's basically no point in bothering with non-piercing shotguns any more.

Xini? Xini! XINI!! NOOOOOOO!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DE?

Seriously, Xini was like a rite of passage for us. When someone joined our clan, we took them through their first new weapons, their initial mods, how best to use their powers. And when they got to the right level, we would say "I think you're ready to see Xini now". I'll never be able to do that again :(.

And this. Oh god, this. Crawlers were rare enough before, but this is ridiculous. Toxin damage is vital in making weapons do more than tickle enemies after the Damage 2.0 blanket nerf. Without it, there's basically no point in bothering with non-piercing shotguns any more.

i friggin loved xini and cyath. this is really disappointing.