Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Loves This Update?! D:

AkioKasai

I like the dynamism added to the star map; sure, it's a bit of a loss that there are no longer Infested Specific maps... but it also adds a sense of urgency when one infested node DOES show up. That and the conflict maps means opportunities for rare ressources and substantial credits which have been denounced for a while now as lacking; this pretty much gives the player a chance to decide on what they want and need without being victim of the RNG.

Add to that the regular alerts and for once, the solar system actually feels alive all of a sudden.

As for the damage changes, I can't comment on it as I haven't throroughly worked with it yet.

Yeah, I like it too, mostly for the reasons others hate it. I love that they removed some of the easiest established "go here to play most effectively" farming nodes while at the same time allowing any other node(Kiste, Kappa, other well frequented nodes) to change faction at any time. It adds life to the star map and forces players out of their comfort zone of farming the same enemies on the same map over and over. Same thing goes for damage 2.0.

But they really need to increase the spawn rate of electric crawlers or move some mod drops to more common infested enemies.

I'm lovin' the crap out of it. I was actually pleased when my D&D night got cancelled this week because moar Warframe!

I love that they removed some of the easiest established "go here to play most effectively" farming nodes while at the same time allowing any other node(Kiste, Kappa, other well frequented nodes) to change faction at any time. It adds life to the star map and forces players out of their comfort zone of farming the same enemies on the same map over and over. Same thing goes for damage 2.0.

^^^This^^^

Also the Penta is crazy good.

Yeah, I like it too, mostly for the reasons others hate it. I love that they removed some of the easiest established "go here to play most effectively" farming nodes while at the same time allowing any other node(Kiste, Kappa, other well frequented nodes) to change faction at any time. It adds life to the star map and forces players out of their comfort zone of farming the same enemies on the same map over and over. Same thing goes for damage 2.0.

But they really need to increase the spawn rate of electric crawlers or move some mod drops to more common infested enemies.

You say that like it's somehow the players fault that they farmed in certain spots for certain things. 

That was DE's fault. They make us grind for everything, and some places were a lot better than others to grind in. Of course people gravitated to the spots where it required the least time and effort to get the things that they wanted. Why would anyone put in more time than they needed?

Changing factions and spawns and the star map in general is not 'getting the players out of their comfort zone'. It's making sure that even the most hardened players don't know what missions they should be running at any given time to get the parts they need. It's adding ANOTHER random number generator on top of all the current random number generators. It's saying that sometimes you won't be able to run the missions you need to AT ALL. Doesn't that sound like fun everyone?

My biggest (and only) concern is that the Tenno now are truly mercenaries working/killing for the highest bidder, rather than freedom fighters working for The Lotus.

Yup.  This change has negatively thrown off the feel of the whole game for me...  In fact, the whole patch has.  There really are no changes in this update I can fully agree with.

I disagree fundamentally with your opinion but I won't go into detail as this forum has enough threads about the same set of complaints at the moment.

So you think it's a matter of opinion that sometimes the mission you want to farm will be overrun by infested? Because that would appear to be fact. 

I like it >:3

I like the little graphical changes like the new gun muzzle flashes 

I love small details.......

I just wish they "curve" Nyx bottom alittle more...because it's kind of sharp on the polygon side...

plus her butt clips through Duel Cleavers..........

also rhinos "tail" does the same

Edited by Ishki88

I see so many complaint threads about this newest update, but I couldn't enjoy it more to be honest. Battle Pay outside of events is cool to me, and the way the infested work is interesting. Perhaps it was because most of my grinding was done on Grineer Survivals rather than Infested?

I don't know, but I love this system, it feels fresh to me and that's what I want.

there will ALWAYS be something to complain about. some people just cant be happy. give em a rocket launcher and they complain the mag isnt big enough. give em an increased mag and they complain the damage isnt good enough. give em increased damage and the fire rate is too slow. its just mindless b*tching

there will ALWAYS be something to complain about. some people just cant be happy. give em a rocket launcher and they complain the mag isnt big enough. give em an increased mag and they complain the damage isnt good enough. give em increased damage and the fire rate is too slow. its just mindless b*tching

I can see how people not liking having the way damage is delt change dramatically so soon after it being completely re-worked; investing money and or time into getting their setup only to have their setup broken is just "mindless *@##$ing" from the "never pleased" crowd.

I can see how people not liking having the way damage is delt change dramatically so soon after it being completely re-worked; investing money and or time into getting their setup only to have their setup broken is just "mindless *@##$ing" from the "never pleased" crowd.

thats not even the main issue, the issue is the elements and combos they provide are terrible in general.

It's nice to see the Invasion game mode coming back, but I feel that removing Infested from the normal maps are a mixed bag.

And suddenly, I wish that I didn't sell my Grakata.

I didn't get to check out the Damage 2.0 changes, but I will still use Volt and Ember, no matter what.

It's nice to see the Invasion game mode coming back, but I feel that removing Infested from the normal maps are a mixed bag.

And suddenly, I wish that I didn't sell my Grakata.

I didn't get to check out the Damage 2.0 changes, but I will still use Volt and Ember, no matter what.

The "volt / ember" "nerf" from what I can tell is more referencing that it's very difficult to obtain them if you don't already have them compared to before.

eh, im just saying that even if everything were perfect, there would be still people complaining. "but the grineer are too green! ugh i hate green!"

>_>

Can we Migrate from PC to PS4 now?

Migrate Account

This Migrate Account option allows you to create a copy of your existing PC account for use on the PS4 version of Warframe. You must have a PSN account to be eligible for a PC to PS4 Account Migration.

The PC to PS4 Account Migration can only occur when the game versions are in sync.

We are in sync due to U11 so why can't I see a button or something?