Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned From Chatting In The Livestream, Nice....

avinity8

- SO I'm at just about every livestream. Tonight - before stream went live - I was noticing; 'message deleted' popping up. I wonder what that was, but thought no more of it.

Stream just went live at 7pm, I see more 'msg deleted' I asked what that is (asked only one time) and I get a msg I have been banned for 590seconds. So I can't type in chat for that amount of time.

This is utterly ridiculous...

So we have a power hungry nazi moderator for the Twitch stream.

I can't see how in anyone's mind does it constitute to ban a customer over a mere question, such as asking a simply thing as I ask.

I don't use Twitch unless its a livestream from this game, so I'm not all expert over things in it.

I go to show support and get treated like this, I saw others getting their msg deleted, so this mod or mods are on a ego trip and only displays poorly on DE since they hand picked these mods. Even worst if the mods on there are official DE staff.

Not that DE care but I won't be supporting their Twitch anymore. That was uncalled for.

Well, what did you type? Anyways, on twitch, nobody knows if you are a customer or not, you are just a random person, and if something you say is offensive, or against the topic, I see no reason in not deleting something, it's only a comment that gets flooded by other comments, not a thread.

DE usually has strict rules on stream, such as no all caps, no spam, and no links. People usually get banned for those reasons.

Also, are you sure you where banned and the room wasnt in slow mode? Slow mode is when you can only send messages every so often, based on the seconds set by the ones streaming/moderators. 

... This community is utterly....

If people could stop spamming the tchat, then maybe there would be no need to have "nazi moderator".

Anyway, it was Prime Time, not Livestream.

They have a slow mode to prevent spamming...

serves u right

This doesn't even make sense, go improve your overall IQ.

Damn troll likely didn't even read the post...

You didn't mention what you were saying. Were you spamming chat with nonsense? That'll get you banned.

.... Yes I did... I clearly mention that I asked a question. "What does 'msg deleted' mean in chat?" <--- that was my question, and ban... That'll get me ban?! Wow, nice one.

Well, what did you type? Anyways, on twitch, nobody knows if you are a customer or not, you are just a random person, and if something you say is offensive, or against the topic, I see no reason in not deleting something, it's only a comment that gets flooded by other comments, not a thread.

"What does 'msg deleted' mean?" Since I keep seeing it. That's what I asked, then when I tried to ask a question on penta, I notice I had been banned. Then came here.

lol

Yea, that's me at the people who just asked what i said when i mentioned it.

People just post just to post...