Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your 2 Fav Main, Sec, And Mel Weaps And Why?

Ajiit

spelling looked fine to me!

Primaries: Ignis for the fire and crowd control, and I don't use anything else anymore. soma's overused, and flux rifle is lackluster. might have to break out my strun wraith or boar prime, but until recently my choice sidearm was brakk/bronco prime. and on that topic...

Secondaries: Magnus because its a nice powerful handgun with decent status and crit chance, I'm really enjoying it. also Bronco Prime, because of the nice impact damage and since its a mini shotgun, it can tear through crowds of enemies. also with the new changes to the damage resistances/weaknesses, impact damage is looking pretty good. if I hadn't recently forma'd my magnus again, I would break out the bronco prime again. maybe the brakk. maybe

Melee: Orthos, because I don't have the prime version, and its the first melee weapon I made. so fun. other than that, maybe DZ's for mobility, but now that I've leveled up all the melee weapons that I have access to (outside dakra prime and orthos prime), I haven't used anything other than orthos. it had a pretty long break so it deserves some love

Primary: Paris Prime.

Secondary: Probably Brakk right now, since it reminds me of the Shortstop from Team Fortress 2. Ah, the memories of blasting away on casual low-gravity crit servers with the Shortstop...

Melee: DAKRA FRIGGIN PRIME. Its DPS isn't so hot compared to Ichors or anything, but its minimum damage is much higher. Damage per hit is stable, powerful, and reliable, and you can freely walk and sprint while attacking (unlike pretty much everything that isn't a longsword). Putting a stamina build on my Loki has never been so effective.

Primary : Braton - I'm a big fan of assault rifles. | Hind - It looks awesome.

Secondary : Twin Gremlins - The reload animation is pretty cool. | AKLato - The Rixty skin looks amazing.

Melee : Machete - It looks cool. | Heat Dagger - I love the attack animations for it & the slam as well.

Edited by MiNDBREAKz

Primary: Braton Prime and Ignis Prime. 

The Ignis Prime is devastating in low - medium-high levels, and the Braton Prime is devastating in medium - high levels.

I also love the feeling when I use those 2.

Secondary: Brakk

I'm not using secondaries that much, so I just pick one that I can rely on. The brakk currently onehits lv 60 Corpus, so it's reliable I suppose.

Melee: Dual Ichor, Fang Prime

I'd love those 2 even more if it wasn't for my fps slowing the attackspeed.

Primary Boltor

An extremely underrated weapon that if modded properly can kill lvl50 enemies of any faction with just few bullets, also it pins stuff to the surface leaving them hanging from the walls. Also, best looking rifle in the game.

Secondary: Despair

Awesome looking daggers, one shooting everything, makes me feel all ninja like

Melee: Galatine

Looks amazing and does 25k crits, what more do I need to say?

I love all my guns, but if i must pick.

Primary Synapse, Flux Riffle, Boar (still want prime), Penta

Secondary Bronco,Kunai, Brakk

Melee Galatine(will always be i love swords but especialy Claymore and this is closest too it) , Dual Ethers, and Dakra Prime

Edited by SALE94

Primary: Supra

This thing packs a punch and sounds amazing while doing it.

Secondary: Vasto

I dig revolvers. Sound could be better but it's not too bad.

Melee: Dakra Prime

Words can't describe this perfection of slash and bling.

But I'm still waiting for a pump-action shotgun and that Corpus Flak Cannon.

Primaries:

First is Burston. A good balance between accuracy and speed. It was the first gun I bought and has been with me ever since, and has never failed me.

Second is my Snipetron Vandal. Tears apart everything, kills Hek in one magazine, and is ~$MAD BLING YO$~

Secondaries:

Akvasto. Always taken to infested defense with Ember and Hate. It tears infested ancients apart, and, like my Hate, is black and gold. (wonder if anyone's gonna pick up on what it's supposed to be?)

The other is my Twin Vipers. It makes the Ork in me proud. It'z da Dakka da orkz dezzerve!

Melee:

Hate and Glaive. Hate happily chews through infested, while the glaive is a suitable substitute for the lack of a direct damage first ability, and my Trinity always brings it.

weapon i used most:

_Lanka, vectis and Synapse. (i mostly use my lanka and vectis in extermination, assassination and capture since it deliver high damage and Syanpse in Survival , defense for easy crowd control)

_ Despair (use it every time no other secondary really interest me)

_ Hate and Dakka Prime (good spamming "e" weapons and charged attack. but i dont really use melee much)

My favorites, in no particular order:

Main: Soma, Ignis, Penta.

Soma is a great allround gun, even with the nerfs, and is still pretty viable and effective when setup right, and can chew up enemies good. Ignis is wonderful as a crowd control weapon - just hold down the fire button and hose those suckers. And Penta. Oh god the Penta. It's such ridiculous fun with the grenade arcing and command detonation.

Secondary: Brakk, Aklex

The Brakk because F*** that, it was one of the best weapons ever ingame, and still is at short range. Aklex because it's superior to the Lex in ammo capacity and critical, and it's a tremendously fun gun if you know what you're doing.

Favorites?

Hek

Afuris

Scindo

What do I actually use?

Soma

Brakk

Galatine

The sad truth.

Except I useL

Synaps / Soma

Brakk

Galatine / Glaive Prime / Dual Zorens.

Not only for the reason they're OP as heck but also because I don't actually own any other weapons -.-

Primary: Latron (prime) and Lanka -- What can I say, I'm a sucker for those one-hit kill headshots :P

Secondary: Twin Vipers and Seer -- Twin Vipers are terrible ammo burners, but nothings better for melting something's face in a quarter second. A lot of people think the Seer is awkward, but I quite like it, more speed and power than the Lex, and it's incredibly versatile with the new Damage 2.0 stats

Melee: Glaive and Dual Ichor -- At first I absolutely hated the Glaive because it felt so awkward to use, but after a while it's really grown on me. Plus with Quick return and Power throw it becomes a real anti-infested beast. The dual Ichor with Beserker mob also makes my Loki warframe happy.