Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game ?

Antisin

This is probably a really dumb question but.... does this game have an end game ? Been playing for 3 weeks A LOT and I have most of the rare mods, weapons and now missions aren't hard. I just farm void missions or level up the few Warframes I haven't done. Do they have like special missions on certain months that are hard and make use of the different classes ?

End game, is simple Defense missions.
Level 70+
see how long you can last before you're overrun by toxic ancients, or something of that sort.

in otherwords, no.
there is no super hard month, where you need Three, 6 stared weapons, and 4 stared warframes.

Man I really hope they talk 2night about end game on their stream, I really hope they make like a unique solar system with OP dynamic bosses and you need the combination of a few classes to win.

Wait. You mean actually hard content that you won't be able to oneshot with your 16x forma'd 3x potatoe'd weapon? Oh brace yourself for the forum rage.

Stalker is already a perfect example. Hes you cannot kill him by afk'ing and letting your sentinel kill him for you, therefore he needs a nerf. :P

Edited by eStecko

Press the 'x' button on the top right corner. That's how you end your game.

All jokes aside, this isn't a game where you can really have an "end game" like most MMOs. End-game generally refers to either very difficult Raids or PVP. The mechanics are far too flimsy to actually have raid-type missions or proper PVP (not to mention if you try suggesting something with PVP, the entire forum sacrifices their mother in order to smite your ideas down). As someone said before, this game is like Pokemon. Just play to rank up all the frames and weapons in the game.

Edited by -..-