The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Fusion!?

9tailboy

After my last topic created, on Warframe Combos! Like Fusion!(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145331-warframe-combos-like-fusion/#entry1727021), I was thinking that what if they made it possible for 2 warframes to fuse powers and become one? Similar to the new damage 2.0 elements

Example: Ember+Frost=Rocketeer or Nekros+Excalibur(or the new warframe paladin)=Dark knight(lol batman)

Try to make your own warframe using 2 existing ones. Hoping DE will allow players to unlock new warframes only by fusing 2 existing ones.

With the Garry's mod skins, I might be able to pull it off...

just don´t make the same as that SFM animator.

why would mag do that? and how can ember even do that? she doesnñt have that for crying out loud!

also, im not gonna give you a link. it´s just way to much

Excalibur and Volt combine to make Super Sayin Vexcalibolt.

Wait, I say we take this seriously. I shall now create a crappy concept.

Name: Vexcalibolt

Ability 1: Shock Dash

Dash forward in a line, slashing through enemies. Enemies hit by this dash fire electricity from themselves to nearby enemies, stunning and shocking those effected.

Ability 2: Hasted Leap

Vexcalibolt leaps into the air, inspiring himself and his allies with a boost of speed.

Ability 3: Shield of Light

Emit a powerful burst of light, forming a shield around him. Bullets shot through this shield are cloaked in light, exploding and blinding all nearby enemies on contact with something.

Ability 4: Tesla Javelins

Fire multiple javelins from your body into the surrounding enemies. They impale enemies to walls, and overload the electrical systems of the surrounding regions, shocking all enemies in a massive range.

Wait, I say we take this seriously. I shall now create a crappy concept.

Name: Vexcalibolt

Ability 1: Shock Dash

Dash forward in a line, slashing through enemies. Enemies hit by this dash fire electricity from themselves to nearby enemies, stunning and shocking those effected.

Ability 2: Hasted Leap

Vexcalibolt leaps into the air, inspiring himself and his allies with a boost of speed.

Ability 3: Shield of Light

Emit a powerful burst of light, forming a shield around him. Bullets shot through this shield are cloaked in light, exploding and blinding all nearby enemies on contact with something.

Ability 4: Tesla Javelins

Fire multiple javelins from your body into the surrounding enemies. They impale enemies to walls, and overload the electrical systems of the surrounding regions, shocking all enemies in a massive range.

Can hasted leap shock switch to become shock boots? Enemies hit by sliding or the feet take electrical damage.

You just made my day :)

That name Have little of digimons too ^.^  and dbz

Btw if you like digimon, heres a digimon frontiers reference

Excalibur+ember=Emberor greymon, take this one seriously too ^_^

Name: Emberor greymon

Skill 1-fire dash, burn everyone in your path

Skill 2- Fire blind, creates a ring of bright, white fire, burning and stunning everyone

Skill 3- Super heat, creates a burning sheild around Emberor greymon and creates fire on its tracks

Skill 4- World on javelins(or crack, this crazy skill), random javelins come from the ground, burning an enemy's &#! off, this continues with many javelins coming out for 30 secs.