Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Pls

Kloaked

I do a lot of survival missions like most of you, so whenever heavy Grineer start coming Lotus lets you know.

She lets you know again.

And again.

And again...

And again...

It's hilariously redundant because every 5 seconds or so Lotus will warn you of heavy Grineer approaching, like we already didn't know, haha.

So, is there any way, DE, that you could lower the rate at which Lotus warns us about the heavy Grineer?

It could be worse, we could have Kanye Lotus...

"Yo', Tenno, I'mma let you get that Life Support real quick; but there's, like, a S#&$-tonne of Heavy Grineer gettin' all up in your grill"

Meanwhile you have 12% LS left, waiting on that crucial pod to continue, and getting gang-banged by napalms and shield lancers.

Not only that, but the reminder of having to get to the next data terminal in Mobile Defense because apparently Lotus needs to go to the bathroom and is trying to rush the mission so she can GTFO.

"We need to find another data terminal."

Yes, I get that. Stop repeating yourself over, and over, and over. AND OVER.

It could be worse, we could have Kanye Lotus...

"Yo', Tenno, I'mma let you get that Life Support real quick; but there's, like, a S#&$-tonne of Heavy Grineer gettin' all up in your grill"

Meanwhile you have 12% LS left, waiting on that crucial pod to continue, and getting gang-banged by napalms and shield lancers.

I'm dying

I do a lot of survival missions like most of you, so whenever heavy Grineer start coming Lotus lets you know.

She lets you know again.

And again.

And again...

And again...

It's hilariously redundant because every 5 seconds or so Lotus will warn you of heavy Grineer approaching, like we already didn't know, haha.

So, is there any way, DE, that you could lower the rate at which Lotus warns us about the heavy Grineer?

i always thought it was weird when she said: "somethings wrong. a heavy unit is approaching." and im thinking "there are like, 4 tenno defending a capsule, halway into the game, shooting the ogris around. WHAT MAKES THIS STRANGE? are they not supposed to hear the explosions and wonder if something is wrong?"