Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Both Orokin Cells, On Both Sides Again?

IIJetfireII

Hello all,

Well, i was expecting for at least one of them would hold different reward like probably neurodes on one side and the other cells or something like that, since the kappa mission had gallium both sides, and i didn't do it....and now CELLS? lol.

I need them but why both sides offering the same, they could offer something at least different, if they are trying to make us to support them, then, shouldn't they actually put something related to the gradivus event rewarding manner?

Because i am not getting any sense of meaning, to either to support either of them, if they both are offering the same rewards, it's almost no difference than the gradivus dilemma event, in that case there could have been a type of reputation system or something like that for the reason we are supporting either of the faction for waging war against each other.

I am not sure, since i haven't done gradivus dilemma event much as the other's so i am just guessing that there was no rewards as same for both sides for either to support for in that event.( if anyone has seen that there was similar or same rewards in the event too, then please correct me ).

I am only trying to be fair and no offense and everything in invasion seems fine except the rewarding from both factions just seems awkward to me since this event is supposed to be different than the gradivus dilemma as it's an invasion but not a complete war, since there's infested too, who's mainly invading both the factions, and i don't even know the reason's specifically much, and maybe we will know it later,probably after the invasion ends i guess.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

weird is this event no different than gradivus dilemma? then there should be bonus reward if we are helping those faction's even after their same reward offer's !

I agree. Maybe DE should add stuff like another Corpus/Grineer emblem as rewards, I'm sure more people would like to have the Corpus triangle logo or the Grineer "E" symbol. Hell, they could have tiers for the rewards. Finish 50 contracts for a faction for an emblem, finish 100 for another, finish 250 for the Brakk/Detron BP, finish 500 for a faction themed scarf.

I agree. Maybe DE should add stuff like another Corpus/Grineer emblem as rewards, I'm sure more people would like to have the Corpus triangle logo or the Grineer "E" symbol. Hell, they could have tiers for the rewards. Finish 50 contracts for a faction for an emblem, finish 100 for another, finish 250 for the Brakk/Detron BP, finish 500 for a faction themed scarf.

Indeed, bonus rewards for helping the faction despite the same reward offer's would be great idea to be added, since this event is different than gradivus as infesteds are invading as well.

500 for a faction themed scarf? More mindless grinding? Yeah no. 

So let me get this straight. During the event people whined that Grineer offered better rewards early causing big guilds to stick with them and they proceeded to steamroll the event.  People howled and cried for more balanced rewards, sobbing their tears as they went.

Now we have a one off mission, not directly tied to an event but with some (fairly limited as I don't expect the mission mode will change) repercussions where the rewards are precisely balanced thus allowing you and the community to make a genuine preference choice... and yet people still complain????

So let me get this straight. During the event people whined that Grineer offered better rewards early causing big guilds to stick with them and they proceeded to steamroll the event.

People still think this? We choose grineer the moment the event was announced, friend. And during the event corpus had over all better rewards.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't and maybe I'm not talking about you specifically.  The point is that people whined when the rewards weren't balanced and now they whine when they are balanced.  What are DE supposed to do?

This thread isn't whining though, it's more wondering why rather than whining. And you can have balanced rewards without them being identical. For example: 3 detonite injectors and 3 fieldron.

People still think this? We choose grineer the moment the event was announced, friend. And during the event corpus had over all better rewards.

Not all the time, Grineer had the better rewards, You're also comparing the 5-6 major clans that just grinded the event off. It just be the same if those 6 bigger clans went corpus. The Event was nothing but who is best at grinding.

Edited by Gravefire

500 for a faction themed scarf? More mindless grinding? Yeah no. 

Dunno, have something you slowly work towards is nice, hell, it is a lot better than be at the mercy of RNG gods to grind for a chance for the keys and then grind for a chance for the part of the item you want. A scarf is worth 50 platinum. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

That notion is just incorrect. All the polls before the event started shows that the Corpus were more popular, but the event started off with the Grineer giving away a potato as well as far better rewards for the other invasions, thus causing all the moon clans to be sided with the Grineer. The Corpus barely had better rewards and it was 2/3rds towards the end, too little too late as they say.

This thread isn't whining though, it's more wondering why rather than whining. And you can have balanced rewards without them being identical. For example: 3 detonite injectors and 3 fieldron.

Except that those aren't even balanced.  If you look at the usage of the resource (as a measure of demand), to craft all current clan tech, ignoring mutagen mass tech and consumables, you need 7 detonite injectors and 23 fieldron. This means that as general availability of these components is even, the fieldron is worth more to most people.