The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Did You Choose

(PSN)skywalkerr3

I picked Volt as my starter.

Could someone educate me on the difference between the regular frame and it's prime component? I am currently rocking loki and considering a few others in the future. 

The Prime versions of the Warframes generally have gold trims, a unique helmet, and an extra polarity (though I've seen posts saying that Ember Prime seems to lack that extra polarity). So far, there's Excalibur, Ember, Mag, and Frost Prime (Excalibur being Founders only).

I know Excalibur Prime has a slightly faster Shield recharge rate, but I'm not sure about the rest. Otherwise, there's not an extreme difference. But they do look really cool. =p

I picked Volt as my starter.

The Prime versions of the Warframes generally have gold trims, a unique helmet, and an extra polarity (though I've seen posts saying that Ember Prime seems to lack that extra polarity). So far, there's Excalibur, Ember, Mag, and Frost Prime (Excalibur being Founders only).

I know Excalibur Prime has a slightly faster Shield recharge rate, but I'm not sure about the rest. Otherwise, there's not an extreme difference. But they do look really cool. =p

How does one go about acquiring this prime version?

How does one go about acquiring this prime version?

If you mean the excaliber It was a gift with the founders thingy which is now ended.

So I believe it is not available at the moment.

The others in the void missions

I picked the excaliber when I strarted. 

Now my fav are frost prime, mag, volt.  

Edited by assiemodis