The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Evolution Engine Is Not Responding

Mythblaze

Here is the details of the problem. 

"Update" If you are having this issue or another. You should follow these directions and send a support ticket. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
  Application Name: Warframe.x64.exe
  Application Version: 2013.12.19.0
  Application Timestamp: 52b2871a
  Hang Signature: 2f74
  Hang Type: 0
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Hang Signature 1: 2f74d3f5c238ea10ad19aa32147bf426
  Additional Hang Signature 2: c9c3
  Additional Hang Signature 3: c9c3c282f618b4896358a2510b9d5078
  Additional Hang Signature 4: 2f74
  Additional Hang Signature 5: 2f74d3f5c238ea10ad19aa32147bf426
  Additional Hang Signature 6: c9c3
  Additional Hang Signature 7: c9c3c282f618b4896358a2510b9d5078

Edit: This started after update 11.5.1
Edited by Mythblaze

Is this occurring since 11.5.2 as well?

By the way, should we send to support EE.log in case my game (after 11.5 , still persistend at 11.5.2) drops from 85+FPS (vsync capped) to 10FPS if i leave at Starchart menu and go afk ~10min?

Also, since 11.5 ALWAYS at a mission at random time and place i get exactly ONE 2-3second long 0FPS FREEZ.

Edited by mohrad

This has occurred one time since update 11.5.2 and it appears it nearly occurs often. The frame rate takes a huge drop and the screen freezes for an instant. Either the Evolution Engine stops responding or the game continues. Other people in the clan had the Evolution Engine stop responding today.  What is the best course of action to help you pin down this issue to fix it?

crashing after the patch (that patch when you added the karak, oberon etc)

crashing on void mobile defence when nearing the drop point

crashing on orokin derelict survival 15min ++(the last prime part i need showed up and i crashed. wow.good timing mr.evolution engine)

crashing on normal mission where theres alot of mobs and players spamming skills.

this similar crashes happened to me when the vault orokin derelic was added in the game, then it was FIXED and im running the game very fine.

then the crashes returned after the 11.3 or 11.5 patch.

got friends also crashing, alot of people ive been with is crashing aswell at random missions (host migration because the host crashed.) - but they do not have faith in forums and also lazy posting here, so im posting for the sake of them and adding +1 post as "hey im crashing too!". to let you guys know that theres people crashing. forgive my english-im not american.

****EDIT*****

today 12/21 the client patched on me AND I STILL CRASH 

happened on this grineer ship alert mission (rescue) was alot of infest and spamming of skills.(iwasusingoberon)

-also re-tried the void mission mobile def 1, and crashed aswell., just letting you know and specifying things so you might have clues on where the fault lies

Edited by Ritchel

My friend fixed this problem. He was using client soft from DE. He uninstalled it and re-installed but Evolution Engine still crashed. So We discussed about it and we tried to download from steam then it was fixed. So U guys can try download from steam or super clean un-install this client soft by your hand. I don't know where the client soft is .... so U guys figure out yourself. Maybe erase Warframe folder and else(I suppose there r folders in "app data\??? \????"....or else...... not sure)

Try once but I don't take responsibility of this.

Blessing

Edited by dubb822

Yes. Crashes at least for me has begun on 11.5.2 update. 11.5.3 nor 11.5.4 had this issue solved.

I really appreciate if you guys could fix it before the Cicero Crisis event is done, cause until now i've not been able to complete a single mission.

Suspect Baidu IME, My friend UNINSTALL it then fixed both clients (steam and DE clients).

For me, whenever I uninstall it and then re-install, it doesn't do anything. I even verified my local files for Steam, and it fixed the files, but when I launch it, it does the same thing and when I try to verify again, it just happens over and over.

Warframe is a really cool game, when it works.

This may sound silly, but try checking the file/folder attributes for everything Warframe and make sure that they aren't set to Read-Only (+R). For some reason or another, some of mine got set to this during one of the patches, and removing the read-only attribute on these files fixed the issue with the Evolution Engine hanging.

Edited by thejynxed

This may sound silly, but try checking the file/folder attributes for everything Warframe and make sure that they aren't set to Read-Only (+R). For some reason or another, some of mine got set to this during one of the patches, and removing the read-only attribute on these files fixed the issue with the Evolution Engine hanging.

nop, didn't work

My game crashed at the score screen, in the extraction animation... just after a successful defense on Cicero

=/

For me, whenever I uninstall it and then re-install, it doesn't do anything. I even verified my local files for Steam, and it fixed the files, but when I launch it, it does the same thing and when I try to verify again, it just happens over and over.

Warframe is a really cool game, when it works.

hmm. We've got to wait till another patch come??  I am going to ask friend about it. when we get clue. I will write down immediately. 

Blessing!

hmm. We've got to wait till another patch come??  I am going to ask friend about it. when we get clue. I will write down immediately. 

Blessing!

I really hope we don't. I'm trying to do the Read Only thing that thejynxed said to do. Hopefully that's what the problem was, and I will be able to play Warframe once again.

If we do have to wait for a patch, I already know it's going to be a while before me and my friends can play Warframe again.

Edited by davidredsox1234

By the way, should we send to support EE.log in case my game (after 11.5 , still persistend at 11.5.2) drops from 85+FPS (vsync capped) to 10FPS if i leave at Starchart menu and go afk ~10min?

Also, since 11.5 ALWAYS at a mission at random time and place i get exactly ONE 2-3second long 0FPS FREEZ.

Yes, do this for certain.

You can reference this forum link should more information about the number of affected players be needed.

The same thing is happening to me, although right at the loading screen, where it loads Warframe. I can't even play the game anymore.

By the way, this happens both when I download the standalone and the Steam version, so I really don't know.

PLEASE HELP!

Yeah, having this happen to me as well. Over 30 individual attempts at launching the game over the last 2 days have all ended in the client freezing up, having loaded apparently nothing at all. Only once has it loaded anything (about 3/5ths from what I can tell).

I've been having these occur rarely ever since 11.5 came about, but this last patch really killed it.

Was playing fine this morning. Then I turned off the Laptop and now I can't play the game choosing Online, only Solo works. I can't click on the Options icon in the game menu either. Everytime I click on the planets to choose missions while playing Online, the game freezes and I have to reset my Lap. Have already tried re-dowloading, disabling Directx 11, Multi-thread and Fullscreen. The internet connection is fine. Yet nothing works for me. Game keeps freezing and becomes unplayable.

Any ideas? Have just begun to like the game :(

Edited by Kohakao

good for you, im still crashing on voids and derelict and grineer ships.

As said before, you should follow these directions and send DE a support ticket. They are great at working with you to resolve your issues. Give them a chance. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-