The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15 Runs Not 1 Rare Component This Event Sucks Bratwurst

HellishWind

repetitive... sad thing.. they do updates but then they put you in a situation where you have to grind for hours for stuff.. thats why people get sick of the new map already...

i dont know how it should bring peopel fun to play amission 50 times in a row...

playing a map the first time is awesome.. up to 5 times.. but after 6-10 its getting boring..-well its even getting to annoy the S#&$ out of people :(

That's more or less the reason I stopped playing this game, repetitiveness. There's no end game activities, all you do is grind the same maps over and over and over again until there's really nothing more to grind since you already have all the mods you wanted.

Another thing that drove me off was frame imbalance, there are some obviously broken frames, especially after 2.0, that need attention as soon as possible, yeah we got some small changes in 11.5 but from what I read in the feedback section it didn't change much, some changes are even considered nerfs so...yeah.

Me and all of my friends stopped playing because of the lack of end game content, you try to make your character stronger but for what? There's no real purpose for the character development.

I can only tell you to use the scanner wisely!

I averaged 5-6 Threshcanes per run. After checking reddit some guy said you could see stuff thru walls with the scanner.

I tried that and spammed RMB with the scanner on my last run and got this.

If you aren't too worried about your quit game amount on the profile, there is a rather easy way to cheese up getting the ingredients. Which is simply aborting/restarting the mission over and over again, until the thing you want is spawned in the first outdoor room or the watery corner leading out of it - works wonders at least for the daytime plants.