Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Cicero Event Clan Scoring Changing

[DE]Rebecca

Solo players? Who are they? That 5% of Strict NATters nobody seems to care about? D:

EDIT: This isn't my opinion, but just reflecting the attitudes and actions taken by those who have the power to resolve or work around these issues in the first place.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Solo players? Who are they? That 5% of Strict NATters nobody seems to care about? D:

The people that put actual effort into getting the gear and a decent, maybe more prelavent souvenir of an event?

I would totally dig getting a full-Wraith loadout, but if you can't get 100 points.. I don't mind the rare potion that much, even; it's that everybody wants a Frost or a Nova or a Rhino to help when all I wanna do is play my favourites -Loki, Valkyr, Volt, Vauban, Banshee..-

I can't enjoy AND get something worth it out of this event when I can't play as my favourites, now can I?

PS. I wouldn't mind just seeing a higher needed score accumulated instead with the original scores multiplied so that those that have already done the painful 4x25 antidote run.

Edited by Sauzzey

Anything going to be done about people trolling with not having a rare antitoxin?

This was my worry, It's likely my friend and I will group with 2 people from chat. If one of them thinks he has the right anti toxin (or is just being a troll) and does not it can cost us our anti toxin and we have to repeat the entire process. 

Which I'm not done just yet anyway, still though.

Maybe. 

That's kinda what I was getting at. You seemed to have missed it though, sorry for not being direct.

It's alright.

But really guys? People have been complainig about solo scoring and what you are working on are clan scores? Why do I have the feeling you are gonna make it so they also end up being dependant on a single mission.

...no fix for solo players?

Personally, I saw clan scoring as the least important thing.

Personally, since it's not always the player's fault they can't play online, it's important to not exclude them from the game events.

There was a significant amount of issue with an 18 day event using an additive method of calculating clan scores. This needed to change, it is changing,  but until the exact method is known the PSA is out there for anyone who falls into the group of players concerned by this.

As for Solo concerns, that is a different problem for this event and not going unnoticed. Being discussed as I type this, nothing to confirm at this time but I hope to have an update later. For people that are frustrated that that isn't "real info", I'm sorry, but I don't want to relay inaccurate information about a developing situation.

There are issues being brought up by several groups of players - the clan issue is one being mentioned in this thread.

Locking thread for now, preserving info.