Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phased Asa Syandana Energy?

Bebeness

Hey!

So the I'm most excited ever -- I got the phased asa syandana one Steam. WOO. And I was pumped. I already bought the Asa Syandana when it came out, but I think the phased is prettier, so I was excited to put it on.

But.

It doesn't match your energy color like the Asa Syandana does. I thought it would because it's called the Phased Asa Syandana? I wouldn't mind as much but blue is sorta my least favorite color and I like color matching. Will it be changed to be energy-color-matching in the future? Cause that would be awesome.

Thanks! Regardless, it's very pretty.

How do you get that if may I ask? Already saw the webpage but didn't undestand how could i get it (warframe it's the only game i have on steam).

It's kind of confusing -- but if Warframe is the only game you have on steam you wont be able to get it. It involves getting trading cards from different games and crafting them into these snowball cards and then cashing them in to get stuff... hard for me to explain and I did it, haha.

Anyway, if you only play Warframe the odds of getting it yourself are pretty much impossible. BUT -- you can buy it from other steam users who maybe don't play warframe, got it, and don't want it.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/230410/PHASED%20ASA%20SYANDANA

^ You can do that there. It's only $1.70 right now and the price will likely go down as more people get it and put it up for sale.

How do you get that if may I ask? Already saw the webpage but didn't undestand how could i get it (warframe it's the only game i have on steam).

I'm not quite sure if I understand it myself, but from what I gather, you need to craft steam badges, buy sale items, or trade in order to get "Snowglobe Cards".  You then craft them together to get a random item from their list of rewards.  There's no guarantee that it'll be a Phased skin.

Let me see if I can find a link of the rewards.

Edit:  http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/snowglobefaq'>Here it is.

Edited by CaptainPeanut

So if you buy 10 dollars worth of stuff you get a holiday trading card. Once you get all the trading cards in a set you merge them together and get a badge thing and a random item. There is a chance one of those random items will be a Warframe skin.

You can also just buy them from the Steam Marketplace where other people that have unlocked them and don't want them are selling them.

It's kind of confusing -- but if Warframe is the only game you have on steam you wont be able to get it. It involves getting trading cards from different games and crafting them into these snowball cards and then cashing them in to get stuff... hard for me to explain and I did it, haha.

Anyway, if you only play Warframe the odds of getting it yourself are pretty much impossible. BUT -- you can buy it from other steam users who maybe don't play warframe, got it, and don't want it.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/230410/PHASED%20ASA%20SYANDANA

^ You can do that there. It's only $1.70 right now and the price will likely go down as more people get it and put it up for sale.

I'm not quite sure if I understand it myself, but from what I gather, you need to craft steam badges, buy sale items, or trade in order to get "Snowglobe Cards".  You then craft them together to get a random item from their list of rewards.  There's no guarantee that it'll be a Phased skin.

Edit:  Nevermind.  Bebeness took care of it.

Well thank you very much. As you say is almost impossible for me to get it solo, maybe will buy it later. Thanks again.

Edit:  Here it is.

Haha, it's a convoluted and terrible process. I traded with all my friends on steam like mad and I'm still trading with all my friends on steam like mad. I got the thing I wanted most but damnit, it's blue! *first world girl problems*

Well thank you very much. As you say is almost impossible for me to get it solo, maybe will buy it later. Thanks again.

To be fair you could do a lot of trading to get it, but odds are better that buying it is the easiest/best bet without tons of work involved.

You can take a gander and try to vote for the community choices, every three votes gets you a snow globe trading card, you can collect those cards to craft a badge, which may give you a chance to get the asa syndana, or you can sell the cards separately and try to buy an asa syndana with that. 

Unfortunately, it seems the prices for all the Phased items just keep climbing, instead of dropping. If you're planning on buying them, buy them now.

Also, I would really like it if the Phased Asa Syandana was color-able. I mean, I like thew way it looks, but it'd be SO much better if I could get it to match my Warframe colors.

how to i equip it? i bought it but where is it ? its in steam inventory... but not in warframe.

If you haven't yet, you'll need to link your steam account to your warframe account. I think to do so, you have to launch the game through steam, and it'll prompt you to link after you sign in. If that doesn't work, maybe submit a support ticket about it.