The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

Allow players that are mutually on eachother's friends lists or the same clan to send "mail" to eachother's mailbox, allowing friends and clan members to send messages to offline friends and clanmates to receive when they log back on or after a completed mission. extra ingame communication options help clans, since not everyone can host or participate in chat consistently every hour of the day, it would also allow Clan staff to be contactable when they are not online reliably.

Edited by Sutiban.Tanuki

When on the Arsenal module, the lighting can be very bad for viewing certain parts of your Warframe/weapon.  Maybe make the light source shine from the center ceiling of the lower bay, instead of on the Arsenal module itself?  And when viewing weapons, forcing the camera to a certain point hurts, a LOT.  Sometimes I can't view the weapon in the light just because of the camera angle.

Edited by Katotsu

Force some units to reload.

Namely, Corpus shotgunners and regular plain ol' MOAs. I've been helping some friends enter the game, and generally none of the Corpus on Venus and other low level locations are an issue. However, time and time again I found myself overwhelmed when shotgunners and MOAs went into some kinda overdrive mode, easily shooting twenty, thirty times without pause. I don't know if this is even intended, but it does strike me as absurd that at least a shotgun would have that huge a magazine.

I think this may have already been suggested, but:

it would be awesome to implement some kind of safe point system, what I mean is:

crashes happen, and will happen all the time, but when doing survivals or defenses for long times,

it is frustrating to get a crash and lose all xp and all items farmed.

If possible, for example in survivals every 5 minutes account information get updated, and even if you crash you at least get everything earned up to that 5,10,15...30,35 minute mark.

or in defense same way only for 5 waves, in this case to minimize consciously made crashes you can take out wave rewards leaving only earned in session items and xp.

I think this may have already been suggested, but:

it would be awesome to implement some kind of safe point system, what I mean is:

crashes happen, and will happen all the time, but when doing survivals or defenses for long times,

it is frustrating to get a crash and lose all xp and all items farmed.

If possible, for example in survivals every 5 minutes account information get updated, and even if you crash you at least get everything earned up to that 5,10,15...30,35 minute mark.

or in defense same way only for 5 waves, in this case to minimize consciously made crashes you can take out wave rewards leaving only earned in session items and xp.

This already happens in Defense, all exp and items picked up are saved at the extraction option screen.  Its horrible to say this, but this might be balancing Survival atm.  The only drawback to Survival is the possibility of failure, and that's in Defense as well without the "oh crap, time to leave" option.  Btw, they're working on fixing Defense to be more rewarding compared to Survival.

Anyways, problem: You know that sound you get when you do a jump-slide animation and hit something?  That happens every time I hit the ramp in my Liset.  It also seems louder than it used to be.

Edited by Katotsu

Oh yeah, bring back the old mod AI.  clicking a menu in 3rd person as someone else clicking a menu is clunky, awkward, and disconnecting

Adding onto this, the new menu made my method of modding impossible.  Add onto this the back button on the mouse closes the menu rather than cancels a mod fusion, and I'm just about ready to stop upgrading mods....if it wasn't so integral to the game...

Could a "Toggle Hold to Talk" function be implemented? I was playing the game with my brother in law and we got pretty annoyed that we had to hold down the "C" button to talk. I understand that maybe not eveyone wants to hear what we have to say but a mute player function could also be set. Oh and also could you add a feature to give items or cash to other players without trading or selling? I also wanted to help my brother in law get items that he needed but didn't have. Thanks!

This already happens in Defense, all exp and items picked up are saved at the extraction option screen.  Its horrible to say this, but this might be balancing Survival atm.  The only drawback to Survival is the possibility of failure, and that's in Defense as well without the "oh crap, time to leave" option.  Btw, they're working on fixing Defense to be more rewarding compared to Survival.

Anyways, problem: You know that sound you get when you do a jump-slide animation and hit something?  That happens every time I hit the ramp in my Liset.  It also seems louder than it used to be.

Yeah defense okay, but survivals being crashing when you are in for more than 40 minutes isn't nice.

Hello this is my first post here and was just wanting to suggest a prime color palette.  With gold, Ivory,  white, silver, gray and black in both matte and glossy colors. [also i dont know if any one else has suggested this]

it's been suggested many many many times, and DE wont do it. not to mention even with those pallets, We could never get the metallic texture look the prime bling parts have due to the organic texture of the armor.

I'd love something to the effect of a "HUB" area where people could gather and just goof off instead of being stuck in their ship most of the time. Something like the Clan Dojo, but open to all. And quite bigger too. Could even have vendors and other neat things.

Digital Extremes removed the Genetic Scrambler while they decide on an alternative to it. and the possibility of additional mechanics to support it.

I read, but with the lack of current alternative, I'm stuck with a kubrow of each breed that all have a very samey brown on different brown pattern.  Even if I were to spend tons of plat on slots, eggs, and hatching, I'd prefer just to give a few rolls on the scrambler for something better until they have the new system up.  I'm kinda surprised the system isn't one random or default pattern on an individual, different appearance options in the market (like "stripe A pack 20p" / "stripe A head/legs/body 10p each") then you customize with the pallet and something like the armor, and bake the kubrow for 3-6 hours, basting occasionally.

Small suggestions 

i'd like to have the possibility to hide damage numbers

i like to score headshot from distance with the sybaris or the marelork but when enemies are close to each other the damage numbers pop-up avoid me  a precise aiming

also another change i suggest is to make the crosshair looks like a an empty circle like the letter O so we can see through it 

and maybe also change the color of the hit-marker so it is a white X when you hit the enemy and a red X when you actually the enemy is killed

These are small changes that imo would improve the game experience :D