The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Contest: Ninja's Wallpaper (It's All Over, Folks!)

Bobsplosion

It's Christmas time, folks. Hanging out with the family, eating holiday goodies, and awaiting a new year is a magical time.

But, there is plat to be made, and I think we all know what the real priorities should be, eh?

Your goal this time is simple; make the best wallpaper possible. It can be an original illustration, in-game screenshot, touched up, any way you want to go about it, just give it your all.

The prizes are as follows:

1st Place Grand Prize Winner: 1,000 Plat!

2nd Place Runner Up: 500 Plat!

3rd Place Bronze Price: 250 Plat!

Bonus plat opportunity:

Sub-contest: Best wallpaper at 720p = 250 Plat! (All rules still apply, 720p instead of 1080p.)

Rules:

1. No posting and then at a later time posting your entry into that same post (aka, no reserving posts.)(Adding alternate sizes at a later time is a-ok.)

2. Your wallpaper has to be Warframe-related. Crossover's and artistic interpretations are okay, but the final decision on whether or not a piece is okay falls to me. Consider asking beforehand whether your piece would be alright to avoid disappointment.

3. You must post your original wallpaper at 1080p. Since that means the images will be pretty big, you have to hide them behind spoilers, otherwise Megan will probably get upset with me again.

3a. All wallpapers have to be made by the person posting, that means absolutely no posting "in someone's place," and absolutely, definitely, no stealing.

3b. All wallpapers must be made between now and the deadline. (I have to do this, otherwise someone who spent 1 month making the most flawless wallpaper 3 months ago has the advantage.)

4. To reiterate on #3, 1080p and behind a spoiler is necessary.

4a. An addendum, you may post a lower quality version of the picture with the 1080p version as a link instead.

5. You have to post your entries publicly. No sending me super secret PM's.

6. No being a greedy milk (greedy milk wallpaper is allowed tho.)

7. Have a good time.

8. No entries after the deadline.

9. I reserve the right to update the rules at any time.

10. Multiple entries are a-ok. Throw in as much as you want.

The deadline is December 29th, 2013, at 9PM CET.

Edited by Bobsplosion

On a side note, I need some bonus plat opportunities, but I'm not quite sure what to put.

I don't want to put a theme, because that would make all the wallpapers lean in one direction. I'm thinking of asking for alternate sizes and resolutions, but I'm not sure what the full list would be.

Also, any suggestions for further rules can go below. (Or any suggestions at all. Or discussion! Anything you want!)

On a side note, I need some bonus plat opportunities, but I'm not quite sure what to put.

I don't want to put a theme, because that would make all the wallpapers lean in one direction. I'm thinking of asking for alternate sizes and resolutions, but I'm not sure what the full list would be.

Also, any suggestions for further rules can go below. (Or any suggestions at all. Or discussion! Anything you want!)

Website banners and signature backgrounds might work.  Those will work for just about any style.

Aww dang, my monitor is 1366x768. I suppose this doesn't prevent me from making the wallpaper (Zooming out <:), but it's still annoying. Well, be prepared for a Lotus wallpaper.

How can anyone use a monitor with that resolution? It's a box. I dun care if this illegitimate, this is my entry.

huYLbwb.jpg

Edited by AlchemistMute