The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Contest: Ninja's Wallpaper (It's All Over, Folks!)

Bobsplosion

I was hoping you would show up. I followed that thread back when it first popped up, and use that picture as my lock screen.

I can't accept it since 1. It's from November, and 2. it's not technically your work illustration.

But thank you for posting.

oh i see... well guess i can make another post with another entry then?

I soo want to post more entree because i have so many ideas for this contest since this contest doesn't really have a specific theme xD

so i sat down at my comp and made this messy little piece of an entree, hope i didn't overdo the blurring...

Anyways hope you like it :)

vxn81y.jpg

Edited by Jithvan

just my old screen shoot before damage 2.0 overhoul

going to try on 720p submission (sorry my max resolution screen is on 1600x900) 

3WICkUe.jpg

thanx for create this awesome event and happy holyday

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚(゚∀゚)゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゚゚・*

... I give up.

Why specifically 1920 x 1080? If we're going to only refer to the second dimension, wouldn't that mean 1280 x 1080 is also 1080p? Please be more clear.

1080p (aka FHD and BT.709) is a set of HDTV high-definition video modes characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution and progressive scan, as opposed to interlaced, as is the case with the 1080i display standard. The term usually assumes a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9, implying a resolution of 1920×1080 (2.1 megapixel) often marketed as Full HD. source: wiki

Hope this helps everyone in doubt because it's kinda silly to not know what 1080p is while using computer/TV/or any other video device in this day and age.

Will not be submitting any wallpapers cuz i'm a bit artistically challenged :) Good luck to all who participate!

Edited by jurch

... I give up.

Why specifically 1920 x 1080? If we're going to only refer to the second dimension, wouldn't that mean 1280 x 1080 is also 1080p? Please be more clear.

As someone else already mentioned, 1080p is considered a standard. I chose to make the contest at the most common HD resolution because a) it's extremely common, and b) it's easier to reduce the resolution for those who have smaller screens.

720p is implied to be 1280 x 720, and so on.