The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Contest: Ninja's Wallpaper (It's All Over, Folks!)

Bobsplosion

Does the general public have permission to use these wallpapers for personal usage?

Anyone who stumbles over is permitted to use them with their own tweaks if they see fit. 

Don't know how others feel about their pieces but at least I don't want mine reuploaded anywhere, especially if it's tweaked, without my written permission. :D

PHEW! Made it! I saw this thread for the first time about 4 hours ago. Was *bit* in hurry!

Here is my submission!

5CNAeyM.jpg

Direct imgur link if someone needs it: http://i.imgur.com/5CNAeyM.jpg

Extra:

1280x1024 version! http://i.imgur.com/gwSg2oe.jpg

not sure if this was posted already but I made a 1440x900 version so it would fit my monitor. Enjoy! Just right-click the image, click copy image URL, paste it in a separate tab, save it.

HgNdFa1.jpg?1

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

not sure if this was posted already but I made a 1440x900 version so it would fit my monitor. Enjoy! Just right-click the image, click copy image URL, paste it in a separate tab, save it.

Glad you liked the wallpaper! But I believe you would probably like it even more with the wallpaper not stretched? :D 1440x900 version, there you go!

1I8w06O.jpg

Edited by Flatus

Before I announce the winners, I have to note that this was a very hard choice. Many of the entrees make strong cases for themselves, and it was very difficult to choose the top three. Congratulations are in order for all entrants for their hard work. While many candidates made very good entrees, I had to eventually make my choice based on what made the best wallpaper.

Here are the winners:

For the 720p sub-contest... turbinea!

2juUH6G.jpg

In third place... M0kujin!

COMr92P.jpg

In second place... bejuizb!

KRyMX3T.jpg

And in first place... IamSalva!

WFWall.png

Again, congratulations to all entrants.

The winners may contact me at their discretion to make time to collect their reward.

Edited by Bobsplosion