Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Hayden Tenno Apear And Why ?

VoidGhost

it was a great game. With replay ability... a rare trait among games, and the storyline is like a conspiracy tale... so much fun to make theories as to what really was going on, and how it relates to warframe.

Indeed furthermore WARFRAME enables the ability never available in GUYVER to see HAYDEN's suite TEN TIMES stronger based on the pass of the years how would that sight be ?

So do you think Hayden furthermore the related Technocyte infection worth to be a WARFRAME BASE LORE ?

That's not a good question to ask. The better question is why isn't DE building the Lore that way if that is something they wanted/intended?

By putting the "first" Tenno being created during the Orokin Era they basically void Dark Sector (the game) as Warframe canon. If you use Dark Sector (the game) as Canon this invalidates the current Warframe lore. You can't have both Technocyte and Void-warping as the creation of the Tenno. You certainly can't have the "first" Tenno being "made" in near-modern time AND in a far-future (Orokin Era) time.

If you want my view? DE's lore is buggered. From our PoV they clearly don't have a story writer or lore keeper on staff making sure there is cohesion and some semblance of logic. Personally, I do not see why DE would want to tie Warframe to Dark Sector (the game). From the evidence in-game, they clearly aren't. It is only livestream babble and DS fan-boys who want to believe that Dark Sector(the game) is canon exactly as it happened in Warframe. I say let Warframe be its own story without the baggage of Dark Sector (the game). If there is a Hayden let him be an Orokin Hayden.

As to the Technocyte, let it be its own thing in Warframe. DE could have gone with the route that is the bases that give the Tenno their powers and builds their Warframes. But they did not, or at least have not made that strong connection in Lore. Would I have been fine if they used Technocyte for that? Sure. I may have even bought it as the reason why "we" can shape change and fit into everything from a Nekros to a Saryn. But that's not what DE has done.

Edited by Brasten

the events happened in Dark Sector around 2008. It is 2013 going into 2014, and we still don't have cryopods... Hayden was like in his late 20s, or early 30s. The technology doesn't even exist yet... and dumping a body in ice only works if you freeze them for a short period of time... not 3000 years later... they would die from that.

Don't compare real life time-line events to in-game time line events. There were other games (at least I'm sure there are) where technology is pretty far advanced then we think we know (of course, it's purely fictional, game-wise).

But I don't really want to get into that. As this is all just game-theory atm.

The in-game lore for Warframe is shaky and despite what DE says about each Warframe and supposed Tenno that control them. There are lots of contradictions or inaccuracy with how the game dialogue/UI is with what DE says.

Because they left the lore/story of Warframe ambiguous, it has left for lots of speculations among the community and the fact that the way they say the actual lore or story is supposed to be/based off of, doesn't mesh with what we see in-game.

Indeed furthermore WARFRAME enables the ability never available in GUYVER to see HAYDEN's suite TEN TIMES stronger based on the pass of the years how would that sight be ?

Hayden is far more powerful than us. His abilities would decimate us. Both sci-fi Hayden, and 2000 hayden could destroy us. Have you seen his abilities?

1. he has no energy limit

2. He has the ability to reflect projectiles... your penta/Ogris back in your face, or your gun bullets back in your face, or your ability back in your face.

3. He can throw a glaive enchanted with elements, and cause it to explode causing immediate elemental effect, and he can control it

4. He can turn invisible

He is already stronger than us.

edit: sci-fi hayden has Mag abilities, Nyx abilities, and various other skills. He can even use weapons he stole, and make himself untraceable via radar. Oh and lets not forget magnetic flight.

Edited by Arlayn

Hayden is far more powerful than us. His abilities would decimate us. Both sci-fi Hayden, and 2000 hayden could destroy us. Have you seen his abilities?

2. He has the ability to reflect projectiles... your penta/Ogris back in your face, or your gun bullets back in your face, or your ability back in your face.

3. He can throw a glaive enchanted with elements, and cause it to explode causing immediate elemental effect, and he can control it

4. He can turn invisible

You are talking about the WARFRAME of the next updates furthermore the Developer team is not offering Lore because they are studying public opinion and related media

4. He can turn invisible

That's because it is a single player game (I think...) so there was no need to make it "balanced" as much with how Warframe is.

The list you made is probably true, and what-not but it was a single player game. Alot of the single player games in my opinion were pretty basic in that the character you control is always "over-powered" in some way. Only when multiplayer is introduced (the mode) then balance (some form of it, at least) is put in (only for the multiplayer mode, not the single player mode).

EDIT: I should probably clarify that the NPCs, the AIs are weak compared to the main character you control. The only exception is bosses but even they have some fatal flaw that lets you beat them.

Edited by VoidWraith

You are talking about the WARFRAME of the next updates furthermore the Developer team is not offering Lore because they are studying public opinion and related media

lets not forget sci-fi Hayden being also quite devastating...

What did that quote and your response have to do with eachother?

Edited by VoidWraith

Just a friendly reminder...

speculationrainbow_zps8dccbcfd.gif

Just because you want to believe you are right, does not make it fact.

Play nice!

please correct oany reference I may be offensive,I use the forums as a game extension concerning the development.So I play I note ideas and I write them

please correct oany reference I may be offensive,I use the forums as a game extension concerning the development.So I play I note ideas and I write them

I am more concerned about threads like this getting offensive because people want to defend their ideas when others disagree. The lore is specifically vague for a reason... but it doesn't mean you shouldn't talk about it. Just bear in mind not everyone is going to agree. (This goes for me too.)

I am more concerned about threads like this getting offensive because people want to defend their ideas when others disagree. The lore is specifically vague for a reason... but it doesn't mean you shouldn't talk about it. Just bear in mind not everyone is going to agree. (This goes for me too.)

indeed yet I have to respect all opinions and answer the same time as long as I weant the thread to offer the value it should to the Developer Team.To disagree is an option in the Tree of options the form the public opinion which is our out of game neutral weapons of choice

vague like Dark Sector... see my point... Connection...

Why do so many people insist on bringing Hayden and/or Hayden related things into warframe?

Because its a cool little thing for people who liked dark sector. Plus the devs explicitly stated they are related and until they come out and explicitly state they are not; related they shall remain. Why do so many insist on leaving Hayden and/or Hayden related things out of warframe?

Because its a cool little thing for people who liked dark sector. Plus the devs explicitly stated they are related and until they come out and explicitly state they are not; related they shall remain. Why do so many insist on leaving Hayden and/or Hayden related things out of warframe?

hmm,all opinions are respected yet with great curiosity I see negative view on proposal that are crucial for the game to be the best,why is that ?

You could also argue that Hayden Tenno's position as the "OG" could be more that he was a spiritual inspiration for Warframe as we know it. DE have never specifically said that darkSector is the cannon history of Warframe and every new lore release seems to contradict that.

Again, that is just my input. I like darkSector, but personally I think it needs to keep it's mitts out of Warframe, other than being a spiritual precursor.

You could also argue that Hayden Tenno's position as the "OG" could be more that he was a spiritual inspiration for Warframe as we know it. DE have never specifically said that darkSector is the cannon history of Warframe and every new lore release seems to contradict that.

Again, that is just my input. I like darkSector, but personally I think it needs to keep it's mitts out of Warframe, other than being a spiritual precursor.

hmm,Hayden or someone like him must take place in team following Lotus as Tenno guidance.In many games we have seen Masters from where you earn your skills.The new Mastery Ranks should equip  more than meets the eye