Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Damn Rng Won't Let Me Get Oberon Systems.

Shadow977

Just 4 quick runs to get all the parts. Valkyr also took 4 runs. I have mixed feelings about this.

I remember it could take several days of hardcore grinding to get a new warframe back in the old days. It was tedious, but there was also a sense of accomplishment when that last blueprint finally dropped. That magic is completely gone now that anyone with a couple of hours to spare is all but guaranteed to start cooking the latest warframe on the day it's released.

This also makes the already excessive platinum prices of these things an even harder sell.

Back in the day we had to kill bosses 20-50 times to get warframes...   lol.

It took me 4 times.

Ah, those were the days! I remember when they changed drops, so those precious blueprint drops were effected by physics. That pesky Rhino kept flinging the blueprint orb off into the lava with their Fragor!

• 2 months later...

Now you see, this is the problem with RNG. It might seem impossible for it to happen, but there is still that chance of being ridiculously unlucky and getting the same 2 parts over and over again.

Thats my problem. I've played Vay Hek at least sixteen times, and still can't get Oberon systems.

This seems to only happen on Vay Hek

Edited by Damnation-Cleric

• 2 months later...

So you need earth for oberon blueprints? I got system blueprints for VOR.

Thread-Nekros!? ;)

But Oberon blueprints now drop (pink orb) from any enemy mob leader, those units with the glowing red aura around them that often have special abilities.

Going far enough on any survival or defence will surely net you a few Oberon blueprints, so look out for the pink orbs.

Thread-Nekros!? ;)

But Oberon blueprints now drop (pink orb) from any enemy mob leader, those units with the glowing red aura around them that often have special abilities.

Going far enough on any survival or defence will surely net you a few Oberon blueprints, so look out for the pink orb

I had done a lot of odd and got every obren part wave 40 is normaly good enough to get a whole obren