Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Users.....

(PSN)DarthsInvader

Do you love your mag? I hated her at first...but now later in the game shes actualy quite amazing. Crush and shield polarise are pretty great. Her shield and health are a massive plus for me. I recently tried volt and missed my mag after an hour or so. Why do you love your mags ? :)

Mind you that im still new and shes only level 16. Will she be less usefull as the game progresses? Im on the third planet i believe.

Do you love your mag? I hated her at first...but now later in the game shes actualy quite amazing. Crush and shield polarise are pretty great. Her shield and health are a massive plus for me. I recently tried volt and missed my mag after an hour or so. Why do you love your mags ? :)

Mind you that im still new and shes only level 16. Will she be less usefull as the game progresses? Im on the third planet i believe.

because putting a max fleeting expertise(60% power efficiency) on her doesn't negatively effect her abilities, except for bullet attractor(but hardly anyone effer uses it on survival/defense missions) meaning you can spam the hell out of her abilities.

I have all warframes and Mag is one of my favorites, she is really underrated for being a starter, but she is a Nuke frame just as powerful as Nova against shielded enemies, versus Corpus and on the Void, Shield Polarize is very powerful and spammable becouse its so cheap to cast it, and scales really well at higher levels. Everytime you see a shield osprey passing by you know the whole group is going down.

Mag is awesomely powerful, even after the Pull nerf. It still flattens the enemy after all, piling them neatly at your feet to wail on with whatever weapon is handy.

Shield polarize is devastating to corpus and I still get an evil grin when a door opens to a room full of corpus and shield drones. -zot-

I love my Mag, but I must admit Crush is pretty useless in endgame. This ultimate needs a complete overhaul, because past a certain level, it doesn't do any damage anymore, has no utility / cc after they removed the knockdown, and endangers yourself as enemies that appears after the casting are not affected and can damage you while you're stuck in animation.

Besides that, Pull is great utility / cc, and Shield polarize makes Mag incredibly potent against Corpus and in the Void (whenever there is shields and ospreys).

Unfortunately crush is magnetic dmg, meaning it's usefulness drops off past wave 10 of a defense mission or after about 10 min in survival. I use pull just to knock enemies down as I run past them

Nova's ult completely eclipses any other frames ult atm.

I pretty much only bring mag into boss fights to put up bullet attraction when applicable.