Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

Except now some of the mods are taking a bajillion mods to rank up. I have a serrration mod that is taking 300+ mods (including piles of rare 10 fusion coreS) to get to +90% damage :|

Ouch =/

Personally I'm hoping there'll be a few hours' worth of rollback. Lotta people (my self included) did the stupid thing of actually accepting to spend millions upgrading our basic skills, I know it'd be nice to get that back ;)

Ouch =/

Personally I'm hoping there'll be a few hours' worth of rollback. Lotta people (my self included) did the stupid thing of actually accepting to spend millions upgrading our basic skills, I know it'd be nice to get that back ;)

That would be nice. I know a lot of people did some impulse things without fully getting this update (me included)

this update is AWESOME!!!!

just two or three quick questions

1) is it possible to disable the all chat in some way?

2) is it possible to cancel the shot of your bow? I would have thought pressing reload would cancel the shot.

3) I am using the stealth sentinel, but for some reason he doesnt attack, what am i doing wrong? Edit: Nevermind, I see, it has a really short attack range.

Edited by fratous

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HELL YEA !!!

Am getting more platinum !!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU STEVE (no, no no, just no...am not #$$)

but I STILL LOVE DE !!!!!!!!!!!!

(+ its been some times since we have seen Rebecca around)

Edited by Zyfe3rX

ummmm what happens if i accidently fuse a warframes ability with another one? can i get the ability i just fused bakc because now its gone :(

I think you get abilities as drops, like all the other mods. The ready set was just bonus for existing players so they don't start completely naked. No ideas about drop rates though.

So, stealth and ground attacks. How do?

Stealth attack: Sneak up to mob from behind, prompt will show up.

Curb stomp: Walk up to enemy on their back (ideally after jump attack with non-elemental weapons), light attack.

Both have unique animations, you will NOT miss them.

Edited by vonBoomslang

try 2 missions and bail out,dont like game anymore...why the hell change powers and mods,and then make fusion,one fusion cost me 11000 ...I know is beta but....All mods then i have grind day and night lost and now i have to pay for fusion??????and the prices are omg..

This is pretty cool so far, definitely hoping that progression evens out a bit, and that some sort of benefit to weapon leveling beyond "Oh hey, you can finally use that mod you found earlier!" is added back in.

Off to bed now, but I like where this is headed! Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see how cool this system ends up in a week or two.

P.S. - I love your choice to make the Paris blueprint use some of mats that are underused right now. I was anticipating having to grind up some Alloy Plate, so this was a nice surprise.