Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Sad

ZombieX13

I sold my Cronus forever ago because I was a poor little tenno and didn't have the plat to get more inventory space. Now that I'm a big bad Mastery 14 Master with big scary genitals and a mansion and 22 opposite gender-types to consort with, I want my cronus back to feed my completionist asshat with.

huhuhuuuu :'(

Feel sorry for me. Quickly.

I want the ceramic dagger. That is the only one left that is obtainable for me. Must have more mastery points >.<

Can you trade already crated items? If you could just 'borrow' someone else's weapon, forma them, level them for mastery, and then return them when you're done, that would be cool.

Can you trade already crated items? If you could just 'borrow' someone else's weapon, forma them, level them for mastery, and then return them when you're done, that would be cool.

Nope can't trade weapons or blueprints at the moment. I wouldn't mind buying or trading for a blueprint. Maybe in the future.

Fear not, the bp still drops from Vor on Tolstoj.

yeah but the drop rate decreases every time you beat him and back when the Seer was new I had to run that about 100 times to get the damn thing. I bet I have something like a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance by now.