The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

What? Ash is ugly? Hes one of the better looking ones. Hes Scorpion helmet might not be that great. Well if you use default colours then yes he is ugly much like most frames whit default ones, except Excal.

Ugliest would be Nova and Frost. 

Trinity is positively hideous.

It is literally impossible to make her look good. Her best looking helmet, Meridian, is at least viable now that it can be aesthetic-only, but it is still, at best, a robot bird.

To call the thing on her backside a lobster tail is an insult to lobsters.

It's also impossible to devise a good-looking color scheme for her. I tried, lord did I try.

But the absolute worst thing is that detestable Aura helmet that everyone wears. It is literally the very image of Lephantis' Infested Corpus head with a bottle-opener on the back of it.

I love every other Warframe but Trinity, girl you ugly.

Nekros would go from worst to best if they just packed some muscle on him. It drives me nuts, because other than being too skinny, he is my favorite looking frame. I dont care if there is a lore reason for this either, i hate it so much it hurts. Give him the build of excalibur, or almost, and im the happiest player ever. Surely someone else agrees here.

Please DE. Make it happen. Push the "physique" slider to the right a little.

Classic Ash skin is just downright terrible, and terribly difficult to color nicely. The immortal skin is a lot nicer though.

Of ourse, most of the community wouldn't care anyways, as they color him pure black cause ninja.

Trinity is positively hideous.

It is literally impossible to make her look good. Her best looking helmet, Meridian, is at least viable now that it can be aesthetic-only, but it is still, at best, a robot bird.

To call the thing on her backside a lobster tail is an insult to lobsters.

It's also impossible to devise a good-looking color scheme for her. I tried, lord did I try.

But the absolute worst thing is that detestable Aura helmet that everyone wears. It is literally the very image of Lephantis' Infested Corpus head with a bottle-opener on the back of it.

I love every other Warframe but Trinity, girl you ugly.

:c

I hate the Meridian helmet personally.

Correct, it is also an insult to Trinity. It's @(*()$ armor guys! Let the joke die already.

White and gold with blue/MOAR gold looks rather good on her. Give her a Gram and she's a better paladin than Oberon will ever be.

The Aura helmet looks awesome from behind though. When you look at it like that it looks rather like the halo of an angel which rather fits with what she does.

:C

Nyx.

And she's the worst, too.

Just another Excalibur lookalike.

To be fair, I've heard that she was about to be a genderswap of current Excalibur.

Something happened along the way, and she became what we knew as Nyx