Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Desecrate Build, Need Suggestions.

IIJetfireII

Question

hey all,

Just recently got my nekros and already supercharged him as well, i really am going to use him alot for farming and fun as well.

So mainly i heard about desecrate being useful alot for the additional loot and addition good for cell farming as well, so i thought if i could know it as well, then it would make things easier to farm in mimas,odd and ods for spamming desecrate alot on them for cells. Would appreciate alot to know and thanks in advance.

11 answers to this question

My load out for nekros is maxed mods

Desecrate, Overextend, Equilibrium, Fleeting Expertise, Flow

Quick Thinking, Rage, Sure Footed, Fortitude, Redirection

7x forma I believe

-Just remembered I don't carry Stretch and only Overextend, since equi is better for survival and use of red orbs in extended runs.

-Rage&QT got nerfed, but are still useful if you are rolling in health orbs.  It might feel like you are on fire and running to water, but it works.

-I hate knockdown so Sure Footed and Fortitude are used in many of my Frame load outs-

-Only Fleeting to get the most bang for my buck

-Flow not only increases your energy pool for casting, but is for Rage, QT, and making the most of Equilibrium.

-I chose Redirection over Vitality since it regenerates over time by itself, but you might find it in your interest to use Vitality possibly for more synergy with Equilibrium and Rage

---

Bare minimum in my opinion that a no forma Nekros can fit is as posted above with slight modifications

Desecrate, Overextended, Fleeing Expertise, Flow

Optional until you get my suggested rarer mods: Stretch, Streamline, Vitality, Redirection

-Stretch if you have nothing else to fit.

-A rank 3 Streamline for 15% used along with Fleeting Expertise for 75% efficiency at cap.

-Vitality and Redirection, since they are common and can be used as filler for survival/longevity when you are taking more hits, but to for greater effective use of mod space should you forma Nekros. I recommend my load out.

Until you really fill out your slots a no rank or low rank soul punch may be kept for the knock back.  I however find if it is in range to be knocked back it should also be in range to be shot.  If it is faster to KB and save a downed teammate though or cause a slight AOE on projectile hit by all means carry it.

---

Also any lucky butt who has Natural Talent feel free to use it to replace possibly Redirection.  I feel all the other mods are essential in my build.  What I wouldn't do for 2x cast speed on Desecrate.

Edited by Rankless

this isnt about the build of your warframe, but if you're really looking for farming with desecrate, remember to use slash weapons, corpses that are sliced in half acts as 2 independent corpses, wielding double the loot from desecrate. 

Edited by leonvision

A side from any power mods (just max efficiency and medium range. You really should run nekros with NO REDIRECTION!!!!!!!!

Thats right, no redirection! Run nekros with MAX vitality, MAX steel fiber, MAX vigor, MAX equilibrium and quick thinking is handy in later missions.

The minimal shields and high health and beefed up armour combine with a max equilibrium mean that you will never run out of energy by constantly spawning health orbs, no redirection ensures that you wont be caught out of energy if you have full healthnprotected by your shields.

You need a bit of forma for this, but in survival and defence, this build never fails me!

Equilibrium

Rage

Quick Thinking

Vitality

Fleeting Expertise

Stretch

Overextended

Streamline

Descecrate

leaves 1 open for flavoring:

Soul Punch or Terrify - incase mobs get to close and you need to get out.

Also take Carrier as sentinel sucking up the health orbs and energy orbs incase you get clobberd just after doing a jackpot descecrate to survive while standing up.

Natural Talent should replace something on this build now, Desecrate already has one of the longest ranges of any move out of the box, no need to stretch it to the absolute max if the rest of your group stays relatively close. The ability to get a desecrate every second tho really helps, Natural Talent is now truly a must have for Nekros.

Natural Talent should replace something on this build now, Desecrate already has one of the longest ranges of any move out of the box, no need to stretch it to the absolute max if the rest of your group stays relatively close. The ability to get a desecrate every second tho really helps, Natural Talent is now truly a must have for Nekros.

i see, thanks.

The use of Overextend is precautionary and to lessen your need to shadow so close to your teammates.  With near double the distance you can keep your teammates to the edge of the range unmodded desecrate covered and still reroll their kills.  It also is good for covering when people nuke with AOE.

Natural talent is nice but Redirection is the only thing I would be willing to drop for it.  Knockdown is a killer and equi/rage/qt with health orbs for sustain and manage energy at the same time.