The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

I keep on hunting cause I want to give a real contructive feedback and I can't without numbers.

And also cause Detron is awesome.

This is why i like guys like you, you have all mine support on that and i wish you GL.

Edited by Histori

Harvester spawned on the Corpus v Grineer invasion event on Phithale, Sedna.

Sided with the Grineer.

Extermination mission.

Harvester targeted a teammate on their first mission of the day. They said they had not killed any bosses nor did any missions prior.

Harvester spawned towards the end of the mission.

Edited by Knockshuss

You know someting comes to my mind.

What if Steve actualy did mean to say harvester will come after grineer battle pay.

Battle pay = award 

Only invasion mission left since live stream is that stupid map Phithale on Sedna i did about 15 runs (now 25) on that map before livestream but that is not important since i played defence mostly waiting for spawn.

What important is what if they did it on purpose as if you wait for that map to be finished, you will receive your battle pay award then and only after,that you will have more chance for harvester to notise you all other runs after that is like overkill.

Also another thing harvester spawned before update at about after 240sec max right, well maybe we do missions too fast i need to measure the time more.

That is my version of what did  Steve want to say.

Also Sheldon said that harvester was not meant too be farmed in first place (maybe he did try too hint same overkill thing)

I also espect if my theory is right, that this sedna invasion WILL be over at wendesday just right in clash with new hotfix/patch.

Sure you can say but someone spawned him after 250runs or 1run, but i think that is random not right way.

Edited by SALE94

What if Steve actualy did mean to say harvester will come after grineer battle pay.

Battle pay = award 

Only invasion mission left since live stream is that stupid map Phithale on Sedna i did about 15 runs (now 25) on that map before livestream but that is not important since i played defence mostly waiting for spawn.

What important is what if they did it on purpose as if you wait for that map to be finished, you receive your battle pay award then and only after that you will have more chance for harvester to notise you all other runs after that is like overkill.

Also another thing harvester spawned before update at about after 240sec max right, well maybe we do missions too fast i need to measure the time more.

That is my version of what Steve did mean to say.

Also Sheldon said that harvester was not meant too be farmed in first place (maybe he did try too hint same overkill thing)

I think you're reading into it a little too deeply (besides the part about how the mark may or may not appear after the battle pay is awarded - because that remains to be seen). I don't think there is some sort of diabolical plot on DE's part. I mean Steve wasn't even paying much attention when he accidentally said "Supporting Corpus spawns the harvester" when asked the questions.

And even if that was what they had intended (ie. to get the Phithale invasion to finish) - it horribly backfired. Corpus was at about 82% when suddenly now that the Grineer support for harvester spawn notion was out of the bag, it the had to grind back all the way in the other direction to Grineer favor. It's a good theory, but too many things just don't add up.

Battle pay = award

What important is what if they did it on purpose as if you wait for that map to be finished, you will receive your battle pay award then and only after,that you will have more chance for harvester to notise you all other runs after that is like overkill.

That is my version of what did Steve want to say.

I also espect if my theory is right, that this sedna invasion WILL be over at wendesday just right in clash with new hotfix/patch.

Sure you can say but someone spawned him after 250runs or 1run, but i think that is random not right way.

It's actually a possibility, and that's why I'm collecting numbers before the feedback; currently my status is:

- If invasion missions themselves are triggering the Harvester I'm at 60 Sedna runs+10 on Jupiter without spawn

- If battle pays trigger him I have still to meet him twice and I have over 250 Corpus missions after the last spawn

- If the 5 missions for one side is enough to trigger him without waiting for the battle pays I have still to meet him 3 times, same as above about missions

I'm trying to consider all the possibilities to show spawn rate is not good yet.

Edited by siralextraffo

You guys still hunt that thing i've give up it's RNG BS.

Yup, for the most part I just gave up. However I do keep a friend on the hotline in case I get a random encounter (and not far in the mission/completed objective). I know how badly he wants this Detron and I'm willing to do all I can to make that happen.

Edited by Trowicia

I have crafted all my weapons and so far I have used all weapons except for the burston prime, bronco prime and fang prime and orthos of the same.

I have yet to encounter my first harvester, not for lack of trying.

That Detron, shall I never see it? As a corpus fan, this spawn mechanic hurts me.

15hzmhl.jpg

1zqc09e.jpg

Well, Looks like my struggle is finally over for now...GL to the rest that still hunts~

Congrats man, 1 person done with this madness

Starting to think actually receiving battlepay may have something to do with this, battlepay for Phithale was handed out not too long ago after a good 10h or so dry spell for me, and not 2 games after JJ got his receiver did harvester come for me. Could very well mean nothing but I'll pay more attention the next times battlepays come around