Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

As far as I'm aware they aren't done working on Harvesters drops. I know you guys hate to hear me say it - but hang in there.

It's a bit off-topic, but are they working on Stalker drops too ?

Since I started playing I wanted Despair ... after maaaaany hours of play, countless battles against Stalki, he still wouldn't drop them.

Either nothing, or a crap load of Dread [and one Hate] ;(

I know that some people have gotten mails after supporting Corpus but at the very least I wish DE would just officially make the Harvester appear by just doing invasions no matter who you support instead of limiting yourself to support grineer if you ever want the chance for him to show up.

They said they were likely not going to change anything.

in DEnese, that is "We've done all we're going to do with it unless someone blows the lid on our whole skinner's box we have going and reveal to the public just how $&*&*#(%&ly stupid we've made this RNG. Because unmaintained RNG is fun in our world."

Guys, guys. You're focusing on the wrong portion of their message in the hot topics. This line is by far the most hilarious:

The new notification system makes it easier to understand how to spawn the Harvester and should make the Detron easier to acquire.

Hahahahahahaha!

Guys, guys. You're focusing on the wrong portion of their message in the hot topics. This line is by far the most hilarious:

Hahahahahahaha!

LOL this is the most confusing thing since payday the heirst came out with "the pacifist" achievement. If you dnt know what that is look it up,, then u will get a 3 chuckle grin. e_e

its just RNG, speaking of obtaining detron easily....how is that supposed to make sense when we did many runs for grineer against corpus and even if he did show up by luck, he still doesn't drop, just where's the easy way lol. we are stuck because of rng, there's no easy way while he's there -_- 

Just a small note from the battlefield and some condensed information from my friends and people from my contact list.

1. The information that ballepay from Grineer for supporting them in Invasions causes the Deathmark for Harvester is wrong.

This is certain, because of the following reasons:

- Some of mah friends got the Death mark out of supporting Corpus. Eat this, logic.

- Some people got it not even supporting Grineer on Invasions. And guess what, NOT EVEN having played a single Invasion

for a lifetime. Try explaining this :)

2. Even if there is some probability to have said death mark, it is affected by some RNG-related feature that is somehow

based on account. No the mastery level - my friend has the same master level but he was able to get Detron for almost 10-12 hours

of gameplay or so. I personally have managed to encounter it couple of times (he came for the other players). I and some of my friends

had played a lot of hours gringing only Corpus missions, exhausting every possibility and looks like the acquisition of a Death mark

is even more bugged that any other feature ever been in any game cos' I feel like even developers does not really know how it works.

3. If I had it apeared more that 3 times I'd also mentioned drop rate for it which has been cut significantly so that those who

have luck in getting the harvester appear have only blueprints and resources. So this is what Megan called "easier to get Detron".

From what I written above following conclusions can be made:

a) Detron weapon will be released in shop sooner or later in solo version or most likely included to some bundle called

somewhat like "Is there a harvester in a house?" for a decent price and hence, the more getting Detron - the less would like

to purchase it for humble 900 platinum :) Think of those getting this thing earlier as of beta-testers, so it will definitely be fixed as per their feedback before or right after everyone here can be elegible to get it.

b) The grace of RNG bound to this weapon begs to drop "farming" this weapon. It will be acquired eventually for all of us,

if you keep playing at least sometimes. I expect "proper fix" after certain marketing time for said bundle is elapsed.

c) Possible solutions for those, who DO want this inspite of all above :

- Save some extra money for comming bundle

- Do something that is more useful for life (in case of WF - it is literary everything as it can not be anything more useless

than fighting vs RNG here)

- Get some patience and keep grinding. No guarantees whatsoever but there is a spec chance that you make RNG give up and

harvester will literary defecate the whole Detron right on the next encounter.

It's perfectly clear for all of us now that all that is done ingame since certain period is pure marketing moves that allows

to earn moar on plat. If you still on with WF - you have to deal with it or quit:)

Save your nerval system and have a nice day:)

Edited by YourMoms