Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Yesterday my first Harvester appaerence...

I was in the invasion when all of sudden my screen blinked many times and my team mates were like "stalker!stalker!stalker!"... one of them was Marked I guess... meanwhile I was ahead rush cleaning the Corpus and got to extraction... they said "dead". I asked: "what did he drop?"... and nobody answered...

I was like "let's go back, he might have dropped Despair BP"... so I turned and went back where they fought (right before shuttle launch pad) and saw a module in the ground... Detron Reciever was in it huehuehue

Edited by CookingFood

So once you have gotten an E-mail, will it mean that the Harvester will be starting to spawn from there on or just for once and if you have personally gotten an e-mail, if you go to a game and Harvester procs to hunt someone else in your party, is your own mark depleted and do you need to then get the e-mail again in order to spawn it?

So, just had my first harvester encounter since ever. Do I need to get a new email from Alad V now? I ask this because before the email i did tons of invasion and got lots of battlepay without ever encountering the harvester. In other words do harvester marks stack and or are they all consumed on a encounter?

Finally, my farming has come to an end -->

2qdbl7d.jpg

sy4emd.jpg

i want to thank to my friend Steel Serpent who invited me for harvester farming group, and got the barrel in 1 run in grineer invasion against corpus, Gl to the rest farming, hope ya all finish it too :3

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Finally!

Worst grind I've ever done, really painful but it's over now. Thanks to everyone who played with me and contributed to this topic!

I've played with so many of you that if I have to name you all it would take a full thread, but I'd like to thanks in particular those players that have kept running with me even after Detron hunt was done for them and to those that were running for me in solo!!

nameless, SALE and tons of others...and of course a great thank you to magpool, that is so damn lucky I can't believe it, thanks to his spawn I got the barrel I was missing, and he was over with Detron!

jzno.png

Now we can all start to fear the moment when DE will put Prova Vandal in Harvester drops...

Finally!

Worst grind I've ever done, really painful but it's over now. Thanks to everyone who played with me and contributed to this topic!

I've played with so many of you that if I have to name you all it would take a full thread, but I'd like to thanks in particular those players that have kept running with me even after Detron hunt was done for them and to those that were running for me in solo!!

nameless, SALE and tons of others...and of course a great thank you to magpool, that is so damn lucky I can't believe it, thanks to his spawn I got the barrel I was missing, and he was over with Detron!

jzno.png

Now we can all start to fear the moment when DE will put Prova Vandal in Harvester drops...

So it was you I played with. I was unsure and did not mention this but we played together and I think it was probably your first game with that gun given the time of this post and whatnot. I still need my BP. Luckily spawned twice today and I got barrel and a reciever, I already had a reciever so BP to go and I can say the same. Now only if Harvester could spawn now that I have another mark on me.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Finally!

Gratz sir ^_^ after that long run and long days grinding.. (And thanx for inviting me to the party)

Here the victory fanfare..

Edited by eruzet

Finally!

Heeeeyyy Congratulations!

You earned it, you farmed like a crazy man.

been supporting the grineer faction ever since this faction war came out and i've never encountered this harvester.. i'd say that it's just luck for someone to actually get him.

Well you also have to have a Corpus boss killed to get the mark, similar to Stalker and your parties members also affect the chance. Other than that, I think it indeed is purely about luck.

Finally!

jzno.png

Grats Bro, fricking awesome i am finaly happy, and i can finaly say it is over with detron grind for us.

Now lets  relax we can play survival level detron etc, see you in game and no other grind chalenge will stop us now

Now i need damn formas man.

Edited by SALE94