Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appareantly Nyx's Mind Control Has A New Visual Effect

Dochi.

2014_01_06_00001.jpg

Pretty cool effect. Now let's hope people will notice it and stop shooting Mind Controlled enemies >.>

Also, I wonder why they did upgrade MC's visual but they still haven't replaced the female excalibur from Chaos' visual.

Pretty cool effect. Now let's hope people will notice it and stop shooting Mind Controlled enemies >.>

Also, I wonder why they did upgrade MC's visual but they still haven't replaced the female excalibur from Chaos' visual.

Its too dangerous to be allowed to live unless its a nekros summon... IT MUST DIE!!!

Yup this was changed a few patches ago! But allies distinguishing mind control from chaos? Err... I don't quite know. 

Yeah, this is why I usually play solo with my Nyx. Other players tend not to notice the effect. Which is unfortunate, given that a likely MC target is a big beefy enemy and you get no affinity for an MC'd enemy.

Yeah, this is why I usually play solo with my Nyx. Other players tend not to notice the effect. Which is unfortunate, given that a likely MC target is a big beefy enemy and you get no affinity for an MC'd enemy.

Telling people from time to time that you shouldn't shoot MC'd enemies works sometimes for me (atleast if they reply). But I play most of the time with other friends who also play Nyx, so we can create a gang of MC'd enemies. Like 1 Tech, 2 Shield Ospreys and a Fusion MOA Drone in Corpus Defense :>

If only Mind Controlled enemies followed you... ;_;

I'm just efficient. 

But not polite. TF2 Sniper disapproves of you, sir :)

Telling people from time to time that you shouldn't shoot MC'd enemies works sometimes for me (atleast if they reply). But I play most of the time with other friends who also play Nyx, so we can create a gang of MC'd enemies. Like 1 Tech, 2 Shield Ospreys and a Fusion MOA Drone in Corpus Defense :>

If only Mind Controlled enemies followed you... ;_;

MC-ing one of the Heavy Gunners in a T3 Void Defence is really, really funny. The entire enemy battalion sits there plinking away at the poor bugger and she just doesn't die. 

Then they all blow up to a Molecular Prime and you feel redundant.

But not polite. TF2 Sniper disapproves of you, sir :)

MC-ing one of the Heavy Gunners in a T3 Void Defence is really, really funny. The entire enemy battalion sits there plinking away at the poor bugger and she just doesn't die. 

Then they all blow up to a Molecular Prime and you feel redundant.

Also you can solo T3 defense with Nyx. Lazors are your friends. Also MC on Gunner is heluva efficient.