Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cicero Crisis: Results!

[DE]Megan

Just for interest sake can we get the leader board line-up as if it was average points (the scoring that was presumed to be for allot of the event).  I'm curious to see how different it would have actually been.

Edited by Loswaith

Just for interest sake can we get the leader board line-up as if it was average points (the scoring that was presumed to be for allot of the event).  I'm curious to see how different it would have actually been.

And total accumulative! 

Congrats to Warbros for #1, atleast we got a pretty close 2nd :)

Now please get off your high-horse, I seem to remember we were first for a long time until they changed the system used ;)

Warbros #1 Warbros Stronk

Is your clan really this DEluded, or are you upset that you didn't manage to get the gold?

Also in regards to -CM-, I'm pretty sure you guys could've put up a better fight towards the end. I was disappointed, but you get silver. At least you tried.

first of all, congratulation for all who got in top 10 (I tried to solo with verm and fail at the end haha)

and second, I don't know what happened but, after reading this whole thread, you guys seemed to look down on other clans? I'm belong to a clan that doesn't care being in top 10. You got 1st place, congratulation, but please respect other clans as well since you guys make yourself look pretty bad with your attitudes. I know all Warbros members are not like that. 

Representing WARBREED , Shouts out to our Excellent Warlord Gurzil , Your leadership Made this Happen !

and to all the guys n gals of our clan who were in the heat of the battle all night and day that last day to make the last push

WOOOOOT we DID IT !

SAiNT.

WARBROS #1

Congrats to CM for 2nd place. Is it getting a bit stale down there lads ?

Also, if you need any tips on how to git gud at this game feel free to message me !

WARBROS STRONK LIKE OX.

Just a word of opinion that I think is sound: The gaming community here applauds your achievement warbros (and any other top clans) and you deserve it. But for many of us that is something we can't ever hope to achieve given our schedules and what not (yes excuses but true). No I'm not saying anything like you ppl don't have lives. But there's no need to gloat like that in our face. That's just gonna seem like a lot of attention seeking and as someone said "self-deprecating" and also makes your clan look bad.

P.S. There were so many things wrong with this event and the last but leaderboarders are always winning and saying indirectly to the DE "it's all good, we like it!" ---fail.

first of all, congratulation for all who got in top 10 (I tried to solo with verm and fail at the end haha)

and second, I don't know what happened but, after reading this whole thread, you guys seemed to look down on other clans? I'm belong to a clan that doesn't care being in top 10. You got 1st place, congratulation, but please respect other clans as well since you guys make yourself look pretty bad with your attitudes. I know all Warbros members are not like that. 

"DEluded" dude? Intentional?? LOLOL

Well, I know that I and my Spacebattler Tenno clanmates are disappointed in losing out on third place, but consider: we had barely 50 active members participating, and yet we managed to get to 4th place, and were only displaced by higher numbers. In that light, I'm not ashamed of our performance at all.

We were in the top Three for Gravidus, beating out several Mountain clans in terms of missions run, and we made a respectable showing in this event, and we got our loot. So I personally am satisfied.

Here's to looking forward to the next event!

Warbros are a load of tryhards. I'm sorry, but GIVE THE OTHER CLANS A BREAK. As a Deputy of the Lone Rangers, I feel like, in every event, surely along with the other clans, we've been truly buried under a pile of beep because we lose every damn time, and they win every damn time! I feel USELESS.