Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai Prime

Ohmlettev

inb4despair

We currently have three variations of thrown weapons, one of which is an endgame-tier weapon. I think that there are weapons that are more viable for Prime candidates than the Kunai, such as the Scindo.

(By the way, Gorgon is a Grineer-invented weapon. "Prime" implies that it's an Orokin invention. Gorgon Wraith is far more likely.)

Edited by SortaRandom

i don't like a loki with prime version, because he is don't have Ultil kill -_-, if rhino prime version is better, prime weapon version is only apply for tenno weapon

Ok we're done guys. He doesnt want loki prime because loki's ulti cant kill mobs like rhino does.

ps that english .. must.. correct...

Kunai Prime is something you can expect not to see so early in the game for the simple fact it was introduced later on the Beta version. There are other Tenno weapons that came before in the line for their prime versions to come out. The Glaive prime was an exeption becouse many people wanted it badly, it has to do with the game lore since Dark Sector and it should be the main Tenno weapon alongside the Skana.

Kunai Prime is something you can expect not to see so early in the game for the simple fact it was introduced later on the Beta version. There are other Tenno weapons that came before in the line for their prime versions to come out. The Glaive prime was an exeption becouse many people wanted it badly, it has to do with the game lore since Dark Sector and it should be the main Tenno weapon alongside the Skana.

by that logic, next prime weapons will be boltor and akbolto prime.

I really want them. you wouldnt know

I hope that in asking this you realize that you're not actually thinking about a stat boost on the kunai. All you really want is the fancy looks of a prime weapon which by the way, can be recreated with the right colour packs. If i'm actually wrong about the colours and you legitimately want a stat boost then I suggest you check out the wiki page for the despair. A kunai prime is really not needed and I think that as you gain an advanced understanding of the weapons in this game you will rethink this idea. Meanwhile, enjoy the kunai a bit more. :D

Happy framing!

*cough* Paris Prime *cough*

Edit: *Cough* Orthos Prime *cough*

Edited by Rabidbluedeath