Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Vectis & Snipers] Are You Ever Going To Fix It?

Gr3vi3R

There are stages where Im becoming blind, also it's silly that the Normal Aim Reticule is better than the one currently used.

Using the Scanner Reticule to aim with a Sniper is lazy and I repeat, it's making me blind, especially in Orokin towers.

Can I have the old aim back or something?

I have a better Aim with my Lex than with Vectis... just sayin...

Edited by Gr3vi3R

I am confused... Did you ever try looking through the Vulkar prior to update 11?  It was so colorful it looked like you were using a kaleidescope as a sniper scope.  It was absolutely unusable-- After update 11 -- for me though-- It was GREAT.. I love the Scanner as the vectis aim-- If you look through the Vulkar it is a different scope than the Vectis.  I find the scopes fine (Not too worried that the Vectis and the Scanner have the same scope)  That is extremely minor.  There are way more bugs that should be fixed first in my honest opinion.  Not posting here to put your complaint down or anything-- I was just wondering if you knew how much it actually improved from update 10-11

I just want an option to turn ALL the sniper scope overlays off.

I have always hated superfluous "artistic" screen clutter.

For me they break the flow of game play and thus BREAK and do no help immersion.

They provide 0 functional feedback and are just ugly screen garbage.

Give me an OFF switch for it. Like Depth of Field and Bloom.

I am confused... Did you ever try looking through the Vulkar prior to update 11?  It was so colorful it looked like you were using a kaleidescope as a sniper scope.  It was absolutely unusable-- After update 11 -- for me though-- It was GREAT.. I love the Scanner as the vectis aim-- If you look through the Vulkar it is a different scope than the Vectis.  I find the scopes fine (Not too worried that the Vectis and the Scanner have the same scope)  That is extremely minor.  There are way more bugs that should be fixed first in my honest opinion.  Not posting here to put your complaint down or anything-- I was just wondering if you knew how much it actually improved from update 10-11

It's useless to have different Scope textures if you can't aim at all

on the Jupiter tile sets I cant use a sniper due the glare, i cant see 5 feet in front of me. Terrible for me since sniping is my thing :(

like this ^

Making different scopes would remove these problems and give more options to customize your weapons, seems the best way to solve this in my opinion. Right now an option to turn off these effects should work very well until the option of more scopes (hopefully) enters the game.    

Yes, before U11, on PC at least, there were no scopes for sniper rifles, I used to love that, it was just a nice zoom. You could see everything, no clutter.

• 5 weeks later...

I like the idea of the scope reticle at the moment, but post update 12, the scoped reticle seems to be not properly alined from the traditional reticle. This "alignment" makes it hard to do long distance shots when I have to double take on whether or not my shot will hit due to the scope reticle being aligned the way it is.

are you i love the vectis sights. it can certainly be improved as it is kinda lazy. but i like it for the most part. a lot better than the standard crosshairs

What are you smoking man? It's the copy of the codex scanner.

Also that dot is impractical for sniping. And when you load a new bullet in, it disappears..

Just allow us to turn the damn things OFF already, DE.

Edited by Christo92K

On the earth jungle tileset, the scope cuts my view distance in half, in addition to going completely washed out. I'm blinded. I can see an enemy unscoped, try to zoom, and get a giant white blob in the middle of the screen instead of anything useful.