Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Developers, When You Will Fix Bug With Flying Tenno With Dual-Zorenz(And Another Weapons)

Aquartos

We all know about the opportunity to fly fast for a short distance with a some type of weapons, for example Dual-Zorens, Dakra Prime e.t.c.(many weapons giving that UNREAL opportunity)

I 'm TALKING ABOUT FLY WITH [Running with shift, then Space+Ctrl+E] - its a flying turbo mode!!! Also you can move too fast just [running+ctrl+E] for just turbo mode...

This bugged opportunity makes Rush mod USELESS(because you can easily overtake those who have this maxed mod). Rush mod - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rush

Just want to suggest to remove this SILLY UNREALISTIC(but helpful) animation and replace for beautiful ninja animation, for example: 

After running+ctrl+E tenno will do tricks with legs in the air and do fast low kick attack with your equiped melee weapon.(yes, we NEED REMAKE OF THIS Ctrl+attack ANIMATION!)

to fly with a reversal you need a couple of turbo engines on the back....IT IS AN ABSURD!

please, if you can't change the animation -  fix the distance of flying AND SPEED!!! (make it LOWER AND LOWER)

P.S: i know that the most of players will whine and cry about it, because this unreal bugged animation IS VERY HELPFUL! 

this will never get fixed

long time ago de removed this appility, but the flame was that strong that they gave us the zorencopter back

Yeah please remove the skill factor from the game! Remove the aim too -  make weapon hit or miss based purely on its rank. And have a lock-on-target. Its RPG it should be all about gear and levels! Remove player skill from the game! 

Edited by Monolake

Yeah please remove the skill factor from the game! Remove the aim too -  make weapon hit or miss based purely on its rank. And have a lock-on-target. Its RPG it should be all about gear and levels! Remove player skill from the game! 

how spamming same buttons over and over again is skill

Edited by Aure7

It's a non issue. Seriously. Asking to remove coptering from the game is like asking to remove anything that isn't destruction magic from the magic trees in an Elder Scrolls game. It's a play style. Some people prefer to stick around and fight, some people love to zip past everything, and some people like to be able to do both. Don't rob people of a play style because you don't like it.

It's a non issue. Seriously. Asking to remove coptering from the game is like asking to remove anything that isn't destruction magic from the magic trees in an Elder Scrolls game. It's a play style. Some people prefer to stick around and fight, some people love to zip past everything, and some people like to be able to do both. Don't rob people of a play style because you don't like it.

It is an issue since rhino can zoencopeter in the SAME SPEED as the loki do. So, the rhino speed disadvantage or the loki speed advantage are pretty useless. I'm grald of coptering removal! 

It is an issue since rhino can zoencopeter in the SAME SPEED as the loki do. So, the rhino speed disadvantage or the loki speed advantage are pretty useless. I'm grald of coptering removal! 

Rhino is one of the faster Frames in the game, faster than even Ash!

Remove Zorencopter, people will still slingshot off of walls (which is faster anyway, though not usable as much).

Remove wall-slingshot, people will still sprint-slide everywhere (sliding only for a slight bit of time, basically butt-bouncing around).

Remove sprint-slide, game will be slow as hell unless you use Rush, and moving slow is not fun unless you're swarmed by enemies and carving a path of carnage through them. Only Rhino and Trinity can do that without getting instagibbed because of the insane levels of damage enemies are capable of dealing in a single hit, so Rush would pretty much become a necessary mod, unofficially reducing customization.

Honestly, only way to really take away Zorencopter and keep people happy is to either add some other limited way to go faster that doesn't outdo Volt's speed buff on any vanilla frame (or cause Rhino to move faster than a sprinting Loki), or globally increase movement speed. Playing Oberon, I feel extremely slow even when sprinting. Valkyr felt slow. Even Loki felt slow if I wasn't buttsliding around!

Coptering and wallflying are bugs. Mobility can and should be accomplished without them.

And boring as heck.  Running and walking to kite enemies or just jumping over them feels slow paced.  Rushing has been part of the game for a long time and both of these methods lead to fast positioning and and evasion.

Weapons are modded well enough for fast kills, so it isn't like there is intense firefights.  What matters is getting in and out fast so you can move on to the next thing without getting hit.  Lower mobility means we have to stick with durability mods.

Evasion & Speed vs Tanking.  If you run at normal speeds even with rush you will damaged by hitscan weapons.  Making and closing gaps along with the ability to get quick positioning is a deal breaker for fast paced gameplay. This would feel like any other shooter relying on cover rather than movement and evasion, since face it parkour can get your somewhere but is useless in most cases in a firefight when not aided by these two movement methods.

I think they should spread enemies out more to enhance fast paced gameplay with short firefights rather than bunch them up for nuking.  With altered affinity and item gains due to less drop rolls and enemies.

as a volt player, i must admit that it hurts sometimes to see a rhino way faster than me because of his zorens :p

but it will fixed so it's ok for now

Rhino is still faster if given a straight away with high duration charge.  For some reason it beats even slash dash with high duration.  One end of Out Term to the other in a press of a button.

Zorencoptering = great. Melee weapons can be grouped into 2 categories, with a bit of a spectrum between them - utility (eg. zoren, kama) and damage (eg. galatine, orthos). You can pick a weapon to murder things, or you can pick one to help you get around more quickly. It gives you an actual choice.

For reference, my favourite melee weapon is the Glaive Prime, which sits right on "damage" end of the spectrum. Not as powerful as the Galatine, but hits *everything* in a 20 metre line ahead of you... twice.

I don't get this complaint about copters.

From what I've read and seen on UT (like seen in this

) and from I've tried in game, a copter is an air kick followed by a melee attack (jump > crouch > melee), a move which propels you forward and can help you cross some gaps. But it does not fly you all over the place to the degree that people are complaining here. So what is the big deal?

I don't see any abuse of glitches and anyone can do it. Also copter is not even limited to Zorens since it works with almost all melee weapons - the faster the better - especially with a Fury mod. Zorens just propel you a bit farther due to their higher attack speed. On the other hand, there are various other moves that also improve movement, like "Slide Jump Flip" and "Slide Jump Melee Flip", or "Slingshot" which is probably the biggest movement boost of all and you can use it on any wall or crate or even pillar with some timing.

So, why all the complaints, or am I missing something? Edited by Hadronox

I don't get this complaint about copters.

From what I've read and seen on UT (like seen in this

) and from I've tried in game, a copter is an air kick followed by a melee attack (jump > crouch > melee), a move which propels you forward and can help you cross some gaps. But it does not fly you all over the place to the degree that people are complaining here. So what is the big deal?

I don't see any abuse of glitches and anyone can do it. Also copter is not even limited to Zorens since it works with almost all melee weapons - the faster the better - especially with a Fury mod. Zorens just propel you a bit farther due to their higher attack speed. On the other hand, there are various other moves that also improve movement, like "Slide Jump Flip" and "Slide Jump Melee Flip", or "Slingshot" which is probably the biggest movement boost of all and you can use it on any wall or crate or even pillar with some timing.

So, why all the complaints, or am I missing something?

With specific weapons they propel you WAY MORE than "a bit further" (try fast frames with rush mod and fury mod on zorens) The very nature of this move is a slide followed by a melee attack, and the extra kick is to make it a little more viable in melee combat. But what happened that it's so overly viable in movement that players do nothing but butt slide and copter. The entire game becomes a coptering and sliding madness. You and me might do it often, but there are people who simply can't let go of it and it's the worst thing to see in the game for me. It's simply breaking my game experience since DE created this whole sci-fi space ninja feel and warframes sliding all over the place like retards is ruining it all for me.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145178-how-to-fix-coptering-and-butt-sliding-without-removing-them-from-the-game/page-2#entry1936835

I'm guessing that some people are either jealous because they can't do it with their OMGWTFBBQ Galatine of Slow Murder +3 or jealous because the copter-er zooms into the next room with a Nova and murders everything with MP before they can kill anything.

Maybe some people. But for me and some others it's simply the way it looks and feels. (read above) Even though I don't see many zorencopters on missions nowadays, I keep seeing people that spam melee slide anyway because rush mod won't fit on their fat rhino.

So instead of giving anything useful you just want to nerf? I mean if you gave a better alternative I would be with you but your just removing. It would make the game boring as hell, plus vanguard rhino is faster then ash already and a decently skilled player can use a myriad of techniques to outspeed your press 2 skill.

Advanced techniques like these need to stay in the game. Without them, the gameplay is abhorrently shallow.

Give them their own animations and make them into features, that should shut up most of the crybabies who want the game dumbed down for things like 'immersion'.

Warframe is a game that's designed with old-school sensibilities in mind, and you should respect that.

So instead of giving anything useful you just want to nerf? I mean if you gave a better alternative I would be with you but your just removing. It would make the game boring as hell, plus vanguard rhino is faster then ash already and a decently skilled player can use a myriad of techniques to outspeed your press 2 skill.

this is a better alternative https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145178-how-to-fix-coptering-and-butt-sliding-without-removing-them-from-the-game/page-2#entry1936835